Best & Worst Character designs so far

I couldn't get a good look a Jade's costume with those scans (even the better quality one)

But her boobs didn't look that big to me (even though my opinion on what big boobs are probably differ from everyone else's)

I just hope those weren't tattoo's though, I'd hate for them to ruin her by tatt's

but yea johnny cage's chest tattoo is really stupid

Jade's rack is huge! She doesn't have tattoos.

I meant that it doesn't look cool. I use badass in place of cool sometimes. Yeah, I'm cool.

I don't think it's suppose to look cool either...unless showing off your inflated ego is cool?

Humorous maybe...but certainly not cool...

It doesn't look cool to me. I don't know or care if looking cool was their goal. I am just talking about what I personally think of it.

Ya dig, peeps?

=)

Best - so far Cage and Nightwolf. Both look really awesome (and while I'm cool with the tattoo, it'd look more in place across the top of his back, not chest)

Most Improved - Reptile!!! He hit rock bottom in character design in Deadly Alliance, but they've slowly been digging him out of that hole. Best post MKDA render

Worst - Sonya (this is supposed to be a reimaging right? Where did that costume come from? It looks nothing like
her costume in MK1 or 3. and while its been beat to death I'm sure, she looks too much like Nina Williams.
Jax - I've got to throw him under the bus because of the metallic arms. I really hope we get a non-metallic armed
2nd costume of him because his MK2 look is still his best IMO

It doesn't look cool to me. I don't know or care if looking cool was their goal. I am just talking about what I personally think of it.

Ya dig, peeps?

=)

I can dig it soul sista. We all have different opinions. I for one hate Scorpion's mask. IMO it looks like a pig snout. I don't know why I think that, I know it is supposed to be a scorpion on his mask, but that is just how I feel.

images

Am i the only one that likes ACTUAL Reptile Reptile more than his old form? Gives him his own appearance and its cool as hell.
Best: Reptile, Scorpion, Cyrax
Worst: Sub Zero, Sektor, Sonya

You are not alone dude! I think Reptiles new look is creative and fuggin awesome. I really don't get why people keep saying he has a beak. There are no beaks in his design. They used some triangular shapes but there's nothing sticking out of his face, its flat in front...

Best: Reptile, Sektor, Cyrax, Sektor, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Goro, Ermac, Kitana, Jax
Worst: Nina... I MEAN SONYA!

In my opinion.
BEST: Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Sindel
I don't have worst
Just 2 questions:
I see why a lot complain Sonya's costume, but don't you think her gym costume from MK 3 was also out of place?
Someone's said Sindel is not so covered, but as I've seen from the scans the costume is similar from her previous ones, plus the back seems to have a long gown. What I mean is that she's less dressed in Deception than in this chapter!