Best & Worst Character designs so far

nah i like it alot too.

just wanna know if the human alt is going to be DLC too or if it will remain pre order only. i'm going to be so sad if i'll never get that human alt

Lol I guess I'm the only one who likes Reptile's new look. I don't think they could have done any better with him.

I love Reptile's new look. It's a toss up between his Armageddon look and the 2011 one for Reptile's best look ever and I hope his Armageddon outfit is at least an alternate costume.

FINALLY! Someone who notices that!! Yes, I completely agree. He seems a little "too" beefy compared to Scorpion. I don't like his fight stance either, it compliments his bulky appearance...

Dude, sick avatar first of all.

I agree 100%. It seems like a cop-out to me. He feels like old Sub-Zero and I think that's the point. They used the same model for two different characters, and it doesn't sit right for me. Young Sub-Zero is supposed to be tiny during the MK2 - MK4.

Jax with out metal arms isnt jax stfu every1

Jax with metal arms is a joke and a gimmick. I loved in MKII how he could rip your arms off and crush your head with his bare hands. When they gave him metal arms it felt unnecessary ,he didn't need them.

Last edited:
You guys are insane!!!! Every character looks amazing!!!! especially Reptile......at least hes not a f*ckin dinosaur like in MKDA. My only problem are the women! Too underdressed, they look slutty, and they just don't look like fighters to me like they did in MK2,MK3,etc. I think reptile looks so badass! OMG.....He looked horrible for so long and now i think they nailed it! These are just my opinions though. I mean his name is REPTILE!! don't you think he should sort of look like one?? (don't get me wrong i love the human form as well)

You guys are insane!!!! Every character looks amazing!!!! especially Reptile......at least hes not a f*ckin dinosaur like in MKDA. My only problem are the women! Too underdressed, they look slutty, and they just don't look like fighters to me like they did in MK2,MK3,etc. I think reptile looks so badass! OMG.....He lookes horrible for so long and now i think they nailed it! These are just opinions though.

Man you deserve 1 rep!!1

Sonya is the most questionable. Shes a soldier, not a stripper. She shouldnt be half naked. Mileena is the stripper of MK, so she can keep it. But the other females need a lil addition to them. As for Reptile, this is his best form yet. And i liked the MKDA look. He is a reptile after all. I like his old human form too, but its too similar to scorp and subby. Sektor im skeptical about, but hes a favorite of mine, and i like cyraxs new look.

Everyone who says Reptile looks like a bird.......He only looks that way because of the mask he wears......without it he looks sick!

Sonya is the most questionable. Shes a soldier, not a stripper. She shouldnt be half naked. Mileena is the stripper of MK, so she can keep it. But the other females need a lil addition to them. As for Reptile, this is his best form yet. And i liked the MKDA look. He is a reptile after all. I like his old human form too, but its too similar to scorp and subby. Sektor im skeptical about, but hes a favorite of mine, and i like cyraxs new look.

As for Reptile, this is his best form yet. And i liked the MKDA look. He is a reptile after all. I like his old human form too,

Totally on the same page with you buddy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax with metal arms is a joke and a gimmick. I loved in MKII how he could rip your arms off and crush your head with his bare hands. When they gave him metal arms it felt unnecessary ,he didn't need them.

I can agree that Jax's first appearance was great without the metal arms. However, I think the metal arms help distinguish him from the other earth combatants. I feel its also a personality thing for him. Of course he doesn't need metal arms to smash your head, but he'd rather have the ability to overkill his opponent than not.

Relax dude, that is only his primary costume. The alternate probably incorporates his ninja look with a fair amount of his reptile appearance to keep it original. Anyhow, you can reserve the game at a specific retailer to get your exclusive Reptile costume(from MK1) and fatality(probably head rip from MK2, classic!)
IMO-I love all the character models revealed so far. Especially Reptile, they seem to have struck a balance between his MK4 look and more contemporary. Spot on guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best is Jade's and Mileena's. Kitana's is also good but she should somehow wear a corset that covers her belly since that midriff isn't really what a princess would wear. Sindel's is good. Sonya's is good but they should have her wear a lace bra at least. Most of the guys are good except for Johnny Cage's tattoo on his chest, the cloth in front of Kung Lao's pants, and Reptile's primary look. They need to be worked on.

i just will never understand why they had to screw reptile up like this

Relax dude, that is only his primary costume. The alternate probably incorporates his ninja look with a fair amount of his reptile appearance to keep it original. Anyhow, you can reserve the game at a specific retailer to get your exclusive Reptile costume(from MK1) and fatality(probably head rip from MK2, classic!)
IMO-I love all the character models revealed so far. Especially Reptile, they seem to have struck a balance between his MK4 look and more contemporary. Spot on guys!

Best:Cyrax cuz he looks uber badass
worst: reptile ( i think the designers were drunk when they designed him)
and reptile better have a better alt costume

LMFAO, did someone seriously just give me an infraction for this?

true i cant recall his deception appearance that well, i played mka more.. but yeh they kinda dropped alot of the red and made him more black and dark and evil which is awesome! and yeh the clothing design, so maybe not a re-imaging.. bad choice of words.. how bout a re-hash?? lol

You guys are insane!!!! Every character looks amazing!!!! especially Reptile......at least hes not a f*ckin dinosaur like in MKDA. My only problem are the women! Too underdressed, they look slutty, and they just don't look like fighters to me like they did in MK2,MK3,etc. I think reptile looks so badass! OMG.....He looked horrible for so long and now i think they nailed it! These are just my opinions though. I mean his name is REPTILE!! don't you think he should sort of look like one?? (don't get me wrong i love the human form as well)

I agree with you on the females

but c'mon, Just because his name is reptile doesn't mean he should look like one

i don't see Ed making scorpion into an actual scorpion

I agree with you on the females

but c'mon, Just because his name is reptile doesn't mean he should look like one

i don't see Ed making scorpion into an actual scorpion

Reptile is a raptor, a race of bipedal humanoid reptilian creatures. Scorpion was a human.