Best & Worst Character designs so far

I really cant say any of them are worse than others. IMO Cyrax can look alil better but its still a badass design. Johnny Cage isnt my fav character but his appearence fits his persona. I just hope the alt. Costumes arent a let down!

Come on. Reptile could have been much worse. like the MKDA Reptile.... *shrugs*
This time they actually tried to make him a ninja. even though he's a reptilian to the max.

the worst reptile i ever seen was in MK4 in my opinion...but in MK 2011 he's the worst looking and i happen not to like cyrax's body shape...oh and op you can put those sindel mom's argument back into your throat because guess what? sindel is hot...

Best- Scorpion love the new look, Sub-zero looks tough and mean, reptiles look is excellent and happy that it doesnt resemble the ninjas as much

Worst- Johnny Cage just too plain and doesnt look bad ass.. seems like he will always be the character to try fatalities on

im also disappointed with Rayden, wish his look is a little more darker.. maybe a little more inspired by a samurai look

Until now, I must say they did an awesome job with every character, everyone is a perfect display of their personality, for example Jax is perfect as well as Johnny Cage.
I'm only a little disappointed by Scorpion, because his costume is too much "polished" with many details like it's an armor, I would have displayed him with a more "devastated" look, also his swords suck! Sonya's look instead is too bland and generic and needs some colours and details, but all in all I like everything, even Reptile, which is very creative and original.

ALL of the character portraits (select screen etc) for the humans are the worst i've ever seen in am MK game... they really need to stop using whatever "artist" they use.. the portraits in these games are terrible.... like done by a 18 year old student.....just look at deceptions and armageddon char select screens... laughable

I love every design in this game so far to be honest. The only real complaint I have is the boob size of the women and even that isn't a big deal.

Best: Scorpion (Just incredible), Kitana (Her render is gorgeous, and it's possibly my favorite Kitana), and Cyber Ninjas (Both look unreal awesome)

Worst: I don't really dislike any design to be honest but if I had to pick one that's the worst, it would be Sub-Zero. I don't like a bulky young Sub-Zero.

Reptile looks like the snapping turtle in Ninja Turtles 2 Terrible look. I really liked his MK:SM look.

Everyone else looks awesome ( I hope Sonya also has her MK vs DC look with her new face of course.)

Worst: I don't really dislike any design to be honest but if I had to pick one that's the worst, it would be Sub-Zero. I don't like a bulky young Sub-Zero.

FINALLY! Someone who notices that!! Yes, I completely agree. He seems a little "too" beefy compared to Scorpion. I don't like his fight stance either, it compliments his bulky appearance...

But my worst character design goes to, again, Reptile. Thank god for his klassic skin. Runner up is Sektor. I wish it was more like Cyrax's suit.

It's hard for me to pick a best and a worst, because I like most of them, and some of them have minor details that I do not appreciate.

Best: Kung Lao, Cyrax, Sektor, Jade, Raiden, Mileena... I like most of them, these are the ones I really like.

Worst: Don't know... maybe Reptile, just because his skin is too pale and his face is too avian and not very reptilian. And a minor complaint for all females, but specially Mileena is that the boobs are almost hanging out.

Best: Johnny Cage, Cyrax, Sektor, Raiden, Shao Kahn and Jax(he is similar to 2d games again)
Worst: Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile---> I'm glad that there are their classic costumes. Scorpion and Sub-Zero are too similar to their MKvcDC look! I don't like Sub-Zero's mask and the whole armor on him. He is supposed to appear as a ninja... Reptile looks really like a bird. He has a Jurassic Park raptor head and a silly stance...

I like them all so far.

about reptile...will that human alt be DLC one day?

i wasn't able to pre order...

best- everyone but reptile
worst- reptile, when are they going to learn that the reptilian look should be kept under the mask, give that guy some skin and a normal look.

best- everyone but reptile
worst- reptile, when are they going to learn that the reptilian look should be kept under the mask, give that guy some skin and a normal look.

110% Agreed. MK3 Sub-Zero and Reptile lizard was a HUGE disappointment for me.

Wow reading everyones responses

I expected to see alot more Ermac praise

I guess the nose thing really threw people off of him

MK3 Sub-Zero and Reptile lizard was a HUGE disappointment for me.

MK3 Sub zero > All sub zero's

i thought that was the best one

man oh man,,, mk9 suppose to be a reboot,so why is reptile so dumb looking looks like a bird/with a reptile body cmon mk9 team reptile was a ninja. now he got a beak... mk1 had 3 ninjas not 2 ninjas and a bird-a-tile

Lol I guess I'm the only one who likes Reptile's new look. I don't think they could have done any better with him.