Which Character will you main?

DCP

You Got Caged!!
Since everyone will probably be using Scorpion, I might try to mix it up and play my second favorite Johnny Cage.

Which character do you guys think you'll try to master first before you head online for some competitive play?

it's hard to say since i haven't seen the full roster, nor what kinda new stuff they have...

but from a general stand point ...... classic skin reptile, smoke and Kano

Nice, I see some variety. I'd love to use Scorpion and have JC as an alternate but I just like being unique and my ego doesn't allow me to play with a popular character :p I don't think there's gonna be a lot of Johnny Cages running around, he seems to be one of the most hated original MK characters..

My main will definitely be Sonya. It's been tradition since MK3.

For my back-ups, Mileena and Johnny, my second and third favorites. They're looking great!

I'm not sure I'll main Sub-Zero, in the MKast they said he doesn't have any pop-ups and has low number-high damage combos. That doesn't really fit my playstyle. Based off the gameplay videos, I'm thinking about either Reptile or Sektor.

I'm not sure I'll main Sub-Zero, in the MKast they said he doesn't have any pop-ups and has low number-high damage combos. That doesn't really fit my playstyle. Based off the gameplay videos, I'm thinking about either Reptile or Sektor.

From what I've seen, if you like pop-ups Sektor is your man, haha.

My top 5:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Sektor
Cyrax
Smoke

It doesn't matter to me which form of Smoke they put in, as long as it's NOT the costume with his body made of smoke.