reptile ninja costume

I don't know, it depends what you mean, like, with a human perspective, or reptile as a- well.. reptile

well

depends if he's still deevolving (which i think he might be.. or not... who the hell knows?!) i mean he could end up looking like my water dragon over here... cute but not overall scary, fighting like.....

anyway, as long as he sticks with the green and silver color scheme he'll be fine i guess

NO WAY!

I'm a big reptile fan myself and I think that he should look like the alt costume in MK4. The ninja costume with instead of him having skin he had light green scales and lizard like eyes. I'm sure ya remember that costume. I am sick of reptime getting screwed up endings and de-evolving. I want him to get a kick a** ending and for him to fight for what he wants and look kool as hell like he is spose to. Hey here is a thought Reiko and Reptile Kill off anyone who gets in they're way and they rule the realms hahaha. That sounds good to me. LoL

I think the only Reptile character that was any good was the original, who debuted (technically) in MK1 at the bottom of the pit. Ah, what a badass character he was.

I agree

Yea I agree about the first one bgeing the best. But in outworld you see reptile and he is just in his human-ninja form but on his ninja costume its green but has a scale design on the outfit which is kool. And you guys might disagree with me but if reptile comes back in another game he needs better fighting forms. I mean that crab form was lame. Reptile is to kool to fight like a crab (a crab being an arachnid).

Re: I agree

Reiko WiLL ReturN!!! said:
Yea I agree about the first one bgeing the best. But in outworld you see reptile and he is just in his human-ninja form but on his ninja costume its green but has a scale design on the outfit which is kool. And you guys might disagree with me but if reptile comes back in another game he needs better fighting forms. I mean that crab form was lame. Reptile is to kool to fight like a crab (a crab being an arachnid).

WHAT?!?!?! reptiles fighting styles RULED!! hardly anyone could beat me when i used reptile in mkda...

oh and crabs arent arachnids they are crustaceans

Yea

Yea the Sword fighting style was great but I thought the crab fighting style was dumb it just made him look stupid when reptile really isn't. He needs a combo that will just make him into the badass that he was in games MK1 through MK4. Reptile is great but the crab fighting style isn't

i agree with reiko, about the alt MK4 costume and the badass character. He should be a neutral like scorpion and just kick everyones ass. instead of being a henchman for every boss-character.

ermacsshadow555 said:
if reptile came back in his ninja form, wat do u think his costume would look like?

Don't know. But I would like to see him return to his MK2 look.

Reptile in MK trilogy was a great look for him, even his winning stance suited him. His alt in MK4 was probably his best

Reptile

I loved Reptile's MK4 ninja costume. The scale skin with the squared ninja costume. It was great plus jarek's sword looked really good with the costume. I think in the next game reptile should have a ninja costume like that just more evolved. I mean Scorpion's ninja costume has evolved over time same as scorpion, Ermac, Noob Saibot, and Smoke. So I think it's only fair that reptile comes back to MK with a new better and more slik ninja costume. Because really the ninja's of MK are what makes MK a good game. I remember when I was little I would always pretend to be scorpion from MK1 cause he was a ninja. It's all about the ninjas. I think Reiko should be in the next game with a evolved costume as well but thats a whole diffrent story. So yea back to reptile, Not only that I think reptile should get a move that stuns a character like sub-zero. Medusa was that snake chick who if you look in here eyes you freeze up or turn to stone. Maybe reptile should be able to do that. Do this stare thing that stuns a fighter letting reptile get a free move. And Reptile should be able to turn invisible like he did in MK4.