What Kind of Alternate Skins do you want for Characters

10902SMOKE22234

Is there any specific alternate costumes you want for certain characters?

Scorpion - I want his Deadly Alliance costume for an alt.
Sub Zero - Hate me for this, but i want his MK3 look.

I would like:
Human Scorpion, Inferno Scorpion, Tribal Baraka, Mask-less Kabal, Invisible Stryker, Camouflage Jax (face paint and all), Kintaro cosrume for Goro if Kintaro doesn't make the cut, Shoalin monk Liu Kang Kung Lao and Kai, skeleton Terminator Sektor, and demi-god Sub-Zero (think what Jinpachi wears) thats all for now :)

Jax- no metal arms
cyrax - same as his DA, a humanoid
reptile- mk4 shirt (not the face though)
Johnny cage- tux

With respects, I personally do NOT want MK3 Sub-Zero. He just looks retarded and I think I made a poll that clearly states that most of us Sub-Zero fans love his ninja look.

I think I want the original color swap cyborgs for Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke from UMK3 as alternative costumes. I would think they would bring back the old school costumes since their reviving the old school MK.

Reptile- MK4 look
Scorpion- MKDA flaming skull
SubZero- MK3 look
Kano- MKSM look
Jax- No metal arms with tactic gear
Raiden- Samurai attire
Sonya- MKDC attire
Baraka- Armorless(upper body)
Goro- Kintaros attire
Kratos- his Dominus costume
Nightwolf- something with Tribal Tattoos

I'd definitely like to see some sort of flaming skull variant for Scorpion. Aside from that, the only specific alternates I want to see are MK1-3 versions of every character.

With respects, I personally do NOT want MK3 Sub-Zero. He just looks retarded and I think I made a poll that clearly states that most of us Sub-Zero fans love his ninja look.

Truee, the MK3 Sub look was a little lame. but i think the re-imagining of it in DA was Beast. it looked waaayy better.

First things first....Reptile? I realllly want human ninja but i guess Amazon takes care of that :) soo I'd love his MKSM and MKA outfit. I think it was truely unique and brilliant. just NO god damn lizard forms.....

Sub: MKD or MKSM outfit. I loved everything about them and it was different. I'm getting sick of seeing his and scorpions outfits from the previous few games.

Scorpion: MKSM His costumes have really been the same thing overr and oveerr and overrrr again. It's time for a change.

everyone else? who cares. Side note: IFFF at all motaro is in this game? If he doesn't have four legs I'm pooping on my neighbors lawn.

Scorpion: Any look with a Skull involved
Sub-Zero: MK:DA unmasked costume and younger, flame me if you want but i liked him unmasked
Liu Kang: MK1 costume
Kung Lao: MK:DA hat costume
Raiden: MK1 costume

Thats basically who im gonna be playing with, so thats all i care about lol.

I remember that my father always liked unmasked Sub-Zero from MKT (which we played all the time in my childhood) and I've never had anything against the unmasked Sub Zero. I've liked all of his costumes to date. Except that trident helm thing.... which I didn't like at all! or atleast not very much.

I've liked all of his costumes to date. Except that trident helm thing.... which I didn't like at all! or atleast not very much.

Yeah that was stupid, it wasnt sub-zero like... I guess new fans would like it, but old schoolers like ourselves probably would despise it as well.

Yeah that was stupid, it wasnt sub-zero like... I guess new fans would like it, but old schoolers like ourselves probably would despise it as well.

Even though I'll be super flamed for this... I liked his ponytail and surgical mask outfit better than the trident helm. I actually thought it was a rather "wicked" outfit for him. The wretched and old Sub-Zero.

Nightwolf - Brotherhood of the Wolf's Mani style, with warpaint.
Kitana - Something like either MK:DA outfit.
Sonya - Something like MK:DA alternate, or a "black ops", or "modern ninja" outfit a bit like Catwoman from MK vs DC, but sans mask. Black/dark grey catsuit/wetsuit (unzipped, for super long ranty threads), thigh high boots. That could be freaking awesome. I feel some fan art coming on.
Shang Tsung - David Lopan, or MK movie style. With awesome leather coat or without. Either way is good!
Johnny - an outfit from one of his movie characters. Ninja Mime?

Shang Tsung - David Lopan, or MK movie style. With awesome leather coat or without. Either way is good!

Lo-Pan costume all the way! ;}
The same goes for Raiden. Not a Lo-Pan costume but the costume that the thunder god from Big Trouble wears. that really big hat could get really glitchy though... but still awesome.

I COMPLETELY agree. I love him as a ninja, yet.. At the same time I'm getting really REALLY sick of it. It was a nice take on being different from a ninja. Of course his MKDA take on the MK3 costume was even better. I'd be really really happy with either.