What Kind of Alternate Skins do you want for Characters

I COMPLETELY agree. I love him as a ninja, yet.. At the same time I'm getting really REALLY sick of it. It was a nice take on being different from a ninja. Of course his MKDA take on the MK3 costume was even better. I'd be really really happy with either.

His Deadly Alliance unmasked costume was friggin AWESOME. If they use that as a base for an alternate costume, plus make him look younger, I would download that in a heartbeat.

I just want Cyrax and Sektor to have the original cyborg model. I would be so happy if they added those in for alternate costumes or DLC.

Have anyone ever thought about that UMK3 Sub-Zero looks just like David Hasselhoff in the character selection screen? Or maybe it's just me ;}

Mortal Kombat Rebirth costumes!
I think Kung Lao should have a costume where he is a Shaolin monk, shaved head and orange garbs. With no hat though. Instead I think when he does a hat attack, a glowing halo or something like that appears and does what it does best.

Jade: A mini battledress with gold armor.
Kitana: A mini kimono.
Sonya: Midriff and camo short-shorts with combat boots.
Mileena: A skimpy dress similar to Anna Williams' from Tekken.

I would like to see a lot of the old school costumes to come back but other than that I think the MKSM Reptile is one of his best and I don't like the Johnny Cage tux. Johnny is young Hollywood. He isn't that classy. Give him jeans and a "Johnny Cage future MK champion" t-shirt.