• Reptile and Mileena

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Sektor and Cyrax

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Ermac and Nightwolf

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

MileenaK

Imagine that MK9 for some reason came out today, which tag team will you use first? NOTE: if you plan on matching other two, please say so. ( you can choose more than one btw)

My first tag team would definitely be Kitana and Jade. First of all they're my two favorite characters. Second of all, they're best friends and they'll kick butt together, and lastly they look good together.

My first tag team would definitely be Kitana and Jade. First of all they're my two favorite characters. Second of all, they're best friends and they'll kick butt together, and lastly they look good together.

they do indeed =D how can i miss that match!

I'd go with Noob Saibot and Sub Zero, but that wasn't an option, so I voted for Scorpion and Sub Zero.
I think it would be cool to have the 2 brothers (Older and Younger sub Zero) fighting together.

Ed Boon hinted that the Scorpion / Sub Zero tag team and the Kitana / Mileena tag team might have better special moves together, in the Gamescom interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PND3qSIKZEU
(Go to the 3:18 mark in the video)

Last edited:
Two of Earth's greatest warriors:

Kabal and Stryker
-----------
Out of these:

Cyborg Smoke/Raiden/Kabal/Quan Chi/Liu Kang

nothing out of your list...out of confirmed characters it would be Sonya and Jax (for those who watched MK anihilation movie would remeber how they used to work together LOL)

Kitana and Mileena, Kitana and Jade, Kung Lao and Mileena, Kitana and Sub-Zero, Sub-Zero and Scorpion, Kung Lao and Raiden, Sub-Zero and Ermac, Cyrax and Sektor, Kitana and Sonya, Sonya and Jax...
There are infinite options...