Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Sindel

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Sonya

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
I don't like female characters in MK because they are generically sexed up and people get obsessive and only tend to like characters if they are female.

For me, the chances are slim to none that I will be using a female character in MK 9, on a regular basis.
Why?
Because I never got used to fighting with the female characters.
Characters that I would most likely use in MK 9 are: Noob Saibot, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Baraka and Liu Kang.

The 1 female that I WOULD play as (for nostalgia factor), is Sonya Blade.
So, she has my vote.

Last edited:
It's the opposite for me. I mainly use all the female characters and on occasions males.

I'll be using Kitana jade mileena and Sonya, and occasionally sub zero, ermac, cyrax, and reptile. Maybe some jc kung Lao and sindel

LOL. I guess lots of people do have a thing for big dirty teeth. Oh well its their opinion.
I'm going with primary outfit Kitana. Everything about her is hot. Mileena, Jade and Sonya just look like hookers to me, no offence intended.

Kitana gets my vote,none of the other female fighers are not even in the same league as her,especially mileena the ugly spaming noob character,she is just so ugly,baraka wouldnt even go out with her! Lol

Kitana gets my vote,none of the other female fighers are not even in the same league as her,especially mileena the ugly spaming noob character,she is just so ugly,baraka wouldnt even go out with her! Lol

This! Not only is she ugly, but she's also a filthy slut!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk