Liu Kang's Look

Maybe a look where he wears his mk1 style pants and have the pants be somewhat baggy you know how they do in kung fu flicks. With the white shoes, and a dragon pattern just barely visible in the black pants. No wristbands just shirtless with the mk1 style hair.

He should keep the long hair and the red band with some new kinda baggy pants and the shoes he has on my avatar. He should sound like Bruce Lee.

Whatever they do, they need to be creative with it. Liu hasn't evolved much and is quite boring (both physically and story-wise), in my opinion.

i agree that lui kang is a pretty boring character cause hes so bland and a straight up goody goody. I would keep his mk2 look, but make him look like he's actually been through a lot. Maybe some scars across his chest and face and clothing that isn't so flashy red. I think it would be cool if he had some yakuza style tattoos too, but thats just me. They def need to make his personality more badass though, cause in the dc universe game he just came off as a pussy

Alway's the same basic look with Liu Kang, I'm sure they wouldn't decide to change it up now, even as a zombie he couldnt ditch that look.