Pre-order problem at "Best Buy"

thexx25

Hello,

i want to pre-order my MK9 game at "Bestbuy.com", in order to received their EXCLUSIVE code for Sub-Zero's original outifit and fatality (you can see the render at : http://tinyurl.com/357e5fe)

My problem is : i want to pre-order The Kollector’s Edition, with Sub-Zero and Scorpion figurine and the collectible art book... and THEY DON'T SELL IT !

Is anybody can help me ? Is there a way to have the "Kollector's Edition" AND the Sub-Zero original outifit & fatality ??

I'm pretty sure the Kollector editions will come with all three costumes and hopefully more. Because the description states, comes with Klassic Kostumes. Hence, more than just their normal pre-order bonus of scorpions with just the game.

I'm pretty sure the Kollector editions will come with all three costumes and hopefully more. Because the description states, comes with Klassic Kostumes. Hence, more than just their normal pre-order bonus of scorpions with just the game.

Wrong. The Kollector's and Tournament Editions are coming with AN EXCLUSIVE KLASSIC NINJA SKIN, meaning ONE. And they are not scorpion's, sub-zero's or reptile's since they are store exclusive and DLC later along the road. It will be for either Noob, Ermac, Smoke and maybe Rain.

Oh yes, now that I read into it more, I realize what he is saying is true. Which kind of bums me out a little, I was hoping for something other than ninja costumes.

Wrong. The Kollector's and Tournament Editions are coming with AN EXCLUSIVE KLASSIC NINJA SKIN, meaning ONE. And they are not scorpion's, sub-zero's or reptile's since they are store exclusive and DLC later along the road. It will be for either Noob, Ermac, Smoke and maybe Rain.

I wouldn't rule out the female ninjas or the cybernetic ninjas either but I did get confirmation on twitter that the KLASSIC NINJA SKIN is the same for both the Kollector's and Tournament Editions.

I wouldn't rule out the female ninjas or the cybernetic ninjas either but I did get confirmation on twitter that the KLASSIC NINJA SKIN is the same for both the Kollector's and Tournament Editions.

I doubt it would be for the cybernetics, i wouldnt rule out the females though.

And that makes sense, so its gonna be ONE NINJA ONLY, meaning all of the kollector's and tournament editions are not going to be different in any way. Thats good, because i hated the fact that the kollector's editions in the past had different covers and bullshit like that, I'm a die hard fan but i wouldnt waste money to get all of the covers.

So, i just hope that Best Buy will soon sell this "Kollector's Edition' !!!!! I just want it + Sub-Zero !

I'm not american : can you tell me if it's a good store, or if it sucks ??

So, i just hope that Best Buy will soon sell this "Kollector's Edition' !!!!! I just want it + Sub-Zero !

I'm not american : can you tell me if it's a good store, or if it sucks ??

Its a good ELECTRONICS store, probably the biggest electronics chain in the world but its not focused on gaming as much. Even on the MK site, it says that Best Buy do not have the Kollector's or Tournament Editions yet, so be patient i guess.

I tried to order the Kollector's editon but they still don't have. The only thing you can preorder is the game its self but I can wait