a krypt in mk9??

flubberaar

BANALITY
he guys i was thinking it over and i would like to know your opion...

how do you feel about a krypt like in mkd so you can unlock special stuff?

i think i would be great if you would have something for unlockabels in mk 9.

how about you?

I think they should have it in but make it like Deadly Alliance's where you can't see what they are until you unlock them. Except I think they should use just 1 type of coin instead of the different color ones that unlock certain ones like Jade Coins, Onyx Coins, etc.

I think they should have it in but make it like Deadly Alliance's where you can't see what they are until you unlock them. Except I think they should use just 1 type of coin instead of the different color ones that unlock certain ones like Jade Coins, Onyx Coins, etc.
I agree with you. I think they should make some content unlockable like some of the more powerful characters or bosses. Personally I hope they have some secrets like in the past MK games.

Of course they should bring in the Krypt. I'm almost expecting it, honestly.

But like someone else said... I don't want it to tell you what it is you're unlocking beforehand. I want it to be a secret.
And I'm down for the different colored coins. Presents a bit of a challenge. But it's not that important.

From the Gamesmaster UK magazine - and I quote:

"And that's no mean feat, given the games history and the wealth of stuff we haven't had room to mention yet - including the tag team online, online matches, the Challenge Tower mode, in-game currency, a wealth of unlockables and DLC."

That pretty much confirms the krypt, koins and unlockables for me.

From the Gamesmaster UK magazine - and I quote:

"And that's no mean feat, given the games history and the wealth of stuff we haven't had room to mention yet - including the tag team online, online matches, the Challenge Tower mode, in-game currency, a wealth of unlockables and DLC."

That pretty much confirms the krypt, koins and unlockables for me.

Oh thank Bob. That makes me feel a little better. Lets hope they stuck with it.

I loved the krypt. Many goodies and surprises waiting inside. Concept art, costumes, characters, etc.. If gave me something to look forward too after a fight. Im all for it returning :D

The Krypt was confirmed a WHILE ago. Hopefully they use the Deadly Alliance unlockable system, Armageddon's completely sucked.

The Krypt was confirmed a WHILE ago. Hopefully they use the Deadly Alliance unlockable system, Armageddon's completely sucked.
Yeah.
Hector confirmed it a while back in an interview.
He also said that it would have an unlocking stystem that was a little bit more complex.

i do hope that (just like mkd) there will be running guys trough the background of the krypt or whatever the will call it in this mk...

I just hope this elaborate system doesn't involve koins that can only be won in silly mini-games. Is there anyone else here like me whose MKDA and MKD krypts are sitting mostly unlocked except for about half the Onyx koin koffins? Seriously, I like how that made you play the mini-games, but couldn't they have had LESS koffins that used those koins or something?

I hope they don't make koffins that are locked with a lock that you need a key for like in MKD