a krypt in mk9??

Agreed Ricochet.
I don't mind funny stuff either, like "Cooking with Scorpion." (Loved that)

I'm still waiting for "MK GIRLS GONE WILD!"

It opens up with Kitana sitting on a bed in some danky trailer. She giggles, looks at the camera and says in a southern accent "I'm finally eighteen..." She unbuttons her top. Mileena and Jade dive into the picture and start jumping on the bed, already shirtless. All three girls giggle and laugh. Mileena gives Jade a sexy little shove and Jade falls off the bed, still giggling.

Kitana laughs at Mileena and says "Ooooh... you betch! HEHE!" They start making out.

Sheeva comes slamming her way into the trailer. She says in a deep man-like voice "HEY LADIES! MK GIRLS GONE WILD! HEHEHEHE!" She gives Jade a sexy shove.... accidentally pushing her through the wall. Sheeva removes her skimpy top and shakes her large spotted boobs at the camera. Jade stumbles back into the trailer with sharp pieces of glass and metal stabbing into her face. "WOOOHOOO" She cheers.

The end. :vroam:

Wow Ricochet... That's such a turn on, haha. Ok well, all I'm seeing here is praise for the krypt so I'm going to put it out there that... I hate it. Always. Have. Hated. It. I just feel like if you're going to have unlockable content in a fighting game it should be unlocked in a less tangibly represented fashion. Like by completing arcade mode with the various characters, performing some arbitrarily specific sequence of actions or inputting a good old fashioned cheat code. I think the idea of earning “kurrency” in MK is stupid. I always cringed at the end of a match whenever the amount of koins I’d earned was shown with that lame sound effect. I’m disappointed that there will be a krypt in MK9, but to be honest I’m so freaking excited about the game at this point that I don’t care much. Nothing is going to ruin my enjoyment of this game.

Wow Ricochet... That's such a turn on, haha. Ok well, all I'm seeing here is praise for the krypt so I'm going to put it out there that... I hate it. Always. Have. Hated. It. I just feel like if you're going to have unlockable content in a fighting game it should be unlocked in a less tangibly represented fashion. Like by completing arcade mode with the various characters, performing some arbitrarily specific sequence of actions or inputting a good old fashioned cheat code. I think the idea of earning “kurrency” in MK is stupid. I always cringed at the end of a match whenever the amount of koins I’d earned was shown with that lame sound effect. I’m disappointed that there will be a krypt in MK9, but to be honest I’m so freaking excited about the game at this point that I don’t care much. Nothing is going to ruin my enjoyment of this game.

Well here's how I see the Krypt. Not EVERYTHING should be unlocked through it. I think the really special stuff should be unlocked (as you said) through completing the game with specific characters and such.

But the Krypt is amazeballs when it comes to other fancy unlockables... Like alternate costumes, concept art, video clips... Shit like that.

I'm still waiting for "MK GIRLS GONE WILD!"

It opens up with Kitana sitting on a bed in some danky trailer. She giggles, looks at the camera and says in a southern accent "I'm finally eighteen..." She unbuttons her top. Mileena and Jade dive into the picture and start jumping on the bed, already shirtless. All three girls giggle and laugh. Mileena gives Jade a sexy little shove and Jade falls off the bed, still giggling.

Kitana laughs at Mileena and says "Ooooh... you betch! HEHE!" They start making out.

Sheeva comes slamming her way into the trailer. She says in a deep man-like voice "HEY LADIES! MK GIRLS GONE WILD! HEHEHEHE!" She gives Jade a sexy shove.... accidentally pushing her through the wall. Sheeva removes her skimpy top and shakes her large spotted boobs at the camera. Jade stumbles back into the trailer with sharp pieces of glass and metal stabbing into her face. "WOOOHOOO" She cheers.

The end. :vroam:

This is just superb.... I could buy the game solely for just this.
But it would be fun with one where the MK guys also lie in bed while giggling. That would make some heads turn for sure.

This is just superb.... I could buy the game solely for just this.
But it would be fun with one where the MK guys also lie in bed while giggling. That would make some heads turn for sure.

Yes well, MK GUYS GONE WILD would be my cup of tea. But most dudes on here are raging heterosexuals. lol

Yes well, MK GUYS GONE WILD would be my cup of tea. But most dudes on here are raging heterosexuals. lol

Haha, yeah wonder what's under Kahn's loincloth. Yikes, kind of a scary thought though... I mean, would you really wanna get intimate with Jax? His cybernetic arms might rip your c*ck off! o_0

I have a feeling MK Guys Gone Wild would be brutally unpleasant for all concerned.

Haha, yeah wonder what's under Kahn's loincloth. Yikes, kind of a scary thought though... I mean, would you really wanna get intimate with Jax? His cybernetic arms might rip your c*ck off! o_0

I have a feeling MK Guys Gone Wild would be brutally unpleasant for all concerned.

Jax? Kahn? Nah... I'll get it on with J. Cage, Scorpion, Mr. Zero, Rain (you know damn well he swings that way) and MAYBE Ermac. But he's a little flaky. He'll start going off about "we this... we that" And it just seems a little dirty to me. I don't know.

I think MK Guys Gone Wild would be pleasantly humorous. In a sick sorta way.

I can see it now... Raiden steps out in front of the camera and drops his pants. A massive censor bar extends down past his knees....

I think the Krypt in this game would be great but i want it to b more serious with wat they present as u choose the item. What i mean is, get stuff that u can use in tue game. Like if u get weapons u can use them instead of the originals. Or costumes, or for characters like Kabal u can change his mask or Kano can have different cyber eye plate. I just think it would make it more interesting.

Ricochet, I must say you bring a dimension to this forum that totally wasn't here back in the old days...

In all seriousness, its a good thing. It shows that many people, no matter what race, religion, caste, creed, sexual orientation, etc. can come together on one website to talk about Mortal Kombat and be open with our views. Long ago, people would be scared to expose themselves if they were a minority. The fact that we are accepting is great because everyone can be free and be themselves like we were intended to be on this earth.

In all seriousness, its a good thing. It shows that many people, no matter what race, religion, caste, creed, sexual orientation, etc. can come together on one website to talk about Mortal Kombat and be open with our views. Long ago, people would be scared to expose themselves if they were a minority. The fact that we are accepting is great because everyone can be free and be themselves like we were intended to be on this earth.

>.>

<.<

Only if its on a 2D plane.

In my opinion some characters should be unlockable in the krypt like in DA and Deception. Thats probably what i liked about the 3D games, it made us work for our content. But now we are in a world where online gaming is dominant and single player action is very low. People want everything at the beginning, which in my opinion is no fun. So i bet there wont be any unlockable characters. It wouldve been a nice feature though.

In my opinion some characters should be unlockable in the krypt like in DA and Deception. Thats probably what i liked about the 3D games, it made us work for our content. But now we are in a world where online gaming is dominant and single player action is very low. People want everything at the beginning, which in my opinion is no fun. So i bet there wont be any unlockable characters. It wouldve been a nice feature though.

There better be unlockable characters. I'll be pissed if there isn't.