Motaro, Chameleon, Khameleon, Rain

Ed Boon hints at Rain on Twitter:

RT @JohnKLD @noobde why do you hate Rain?:/ Noobe: How are you so sure u know all of our DLC plans?

Rain....yes, but only to complete de umk3 roster, same with Motaro, but with 4 legs, and as NPC the 2 chameleons?,,,not really necesary.....for now.

I got a feeling Rain may be in that first batch of DLC characters. He's one of my fav characters, I just think that if they spent a bit of time with him that he could be a great character.

I looooooooooove Rain :D I still have hopes for him but we gotta wait I guess. even though I like all ninjas, the same does not apply when it comes to Chameleon and Khameleon.. I never liked those but then again I also HATE stryker but I wouldn't want him out of the game since he has fans, everyone should be pleased. as for Motaro I hope he gets a chance but with 4 legs, he looked intimidating, unlike the MKA version with two legs

soooo rain is gonna be in? i guess i could give him a try. he looked kinda cool in mka. but the two chameleon character we could do without. i think we have a lot on our plate as far as the original 26 plus *SPOILER* kenshi ans skarlett. so i'm not really gonna worry abut the rest until i have gotten most of the rest figured out. i wonder tho are they still gonna include a human sektor like some body hinted at? that would be cool as all get out.

listen to this and then you have the answer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P97zEK-t-88

Screw that, i'm hoping desperately for the Purple Ninja. Mr. Lightning/Water-Kinesis Ball/Super-Roundhouse (that's a lot of forward slashes) is my favorite from UMK3 and the final part of my username to complete my MK triumvirate (The "rai" in my username was supposed to be "rain").

I'm now uber-hyped for MK9 now because of what Ed Boon tweeted in the above post, and I will spare no cost to make sure Rain is in my game.

Screw that, i'm hoping desperately for the Purple Ninja. Mr. Lightning/Water-Kinesis Ball/Super-Roundhouse (that's a lot of forward slashes) is my favorite from UMK3 and the final part of my username to complete my MK triumvirate (The "rai" in my username was supposed to be "rain").

I'm now uber-hyped for MK9 now because of what Ed Boon tweeted in the above post, and I will spare no cost to make sure Rain is in my game.

No I'm not Ed Boon lol.... I wish I had his Money but thats probably about as far as it goes... Just messin with ya, but just listen to the music and you have your answer

I am 100% sure Rain will be included in the first wave of DLC. I would post why, but I don't know how to use spoiler tags...

RAIN over Kenshi...on any given day. I absolutely don't condone the presence of post mk trilogy characters....EXCEPT FOR: Shinnok, Quan Chi (Which he is included already =) ), Fujin. This is what mk was all about to me, the presence of the rest kinda ****ed up the story IMO.

I don't know why so many people are fans of C/Khameleon. Personally, I don't think they belong in anymore MK games, since they were gimmicks and more self-aware references to pallete swapping than real characters... but I guess to each their own.

I don't know why so many people are fans of C/Khameleon. Personally, I don't think they belong in anymore MK games, since they were gimmicks and more self-aware references to pallete swapping than real characters... but I guess to each their own.

Easy, they have potential.
They are members of Reptile's lost race, that could make for a good plot twist in which Reptile leaves Kahn's side.
They could (potentially) combine the ninja's powers, ice spears and electrified acid.

Easy, they have potential.
They are members of Reptile's lost race, that could make for a good plot twist in which Reptile leaves Kahn's side.
They could (potentially) combine the ninja's powers, ice spears and electrified acid.

Its cool they've got dedicated fans, but I just can't see them being anything more than joke characters that lost their relevance when the developers quit palette-swapping.

I do like your idea about Reptile's lost race, it would just be better served with new characters.