Classic Scorpion Costume

I'm pretty sure theses are MK2 costumes, as the MK1 costumes were smooth and MK2 costumes had the pattern in it.

MK II costumes had different masks.

MK 1 costumes had CLOTH masks and the baggier pants look, while MK II ninjas looked sleeker and had HARD PLASTIC masks.

mk1-strategyguide07.gif

scorpion.png

These alternate costumes look more like the top picture, from MK 1.

In regards to Reptile, I think it would look weird with his stance animation with his Klassic Kostume... I hope they give him more of a ninja stance rather than a reptilian slippy stance movemet...

Classic Scorpion looks sweet! That being said, I hope the actual in-game Scorpion skin has swords on his back. I know it will then not be an exact palette swap of the others but I think it'll look really weird when Scorpion performs his sword attacks and animations (like his two sword pop-up and his between-round victory animation) if he is just pulling swords out of nowhere.

Classic Scorpion looks sweet! That being said, I hope the actual in-game Scorpion skin has swords on his back. I know it will then not be an exact palette swap of the others but I think it'll look really weird when Scorpion performs his sword attacks and animations (like his two sword pop-up and his between-round victory animation) if he is just pulling swords out of nowhere.

Maybe he'll get an axe instead ;}

In regards to Reptile, I think it would look weird with his stance animation with his Klassic Kostume... I hope they give him more of a ninja stance rather than a reptilian slippy stance movemet...

Lol They should just redo the character altogether.

I don't see how just the mask makes it look like MK1...I mean they obviously aren't going to render plastic paintball masks for the costumes lol. Granted the pants aren't AS baggy and there's no baseball catcher shin pads...I'll agree to disagree and say its 60% MK2 and 40% MK1 :p

MK II costumes had different masks.

MK 1 costumes had CLOTH masks and the baggier pants look, while MK II ninjas looked sleeker and had HARD PLASTIC masks.

mk1-strategyguide07.gif

scorpion.png

These alternate costumes look more like the top picture, from MK 1.

I don't see how just the mask makes it look like MK1...I mean they obviously aren't going to render plastic paintball masks for the costumes lol. Granted the pants aren't AS baggy and there's no baseball catcher shin pads...I'll agree to disagree and say its 60% MK2 and 40% MK1 :p

It's MK1 head and MK2 body

@soulgain
it's tremor. I highly doubt he will be in the game

i am ok with the classic costumes but i think each ninja has to look like in the first game he appeared.
Mk1: Scorpion, sub-zero, reptile
mk2: Smoke, noob saibot (different mask)
umk3: Ermac, rain (splits on torso)

this^^^^^^^^^

edit: I would like to see the costumes from the 1st MK movies as DLC as well

edit: I would like to see the costumes from the 1st MK movies as DLC as well

Which is my favorite ninja version in MK. I love their black longsleeve and the masks! They are all grey but with individual style on them. Reptile has a mouth on it, Sub-Zero's mask looks very cold. Ninjas in Annihilation suck like the whole movie!

Which is my favorite ninja version in MK. I love their black longsleeve and the masks! They are all grey but with individual style on them. Reptile has a mouth on it, Sub-Zero's mask looks very cold. Ninjas in Annihilation suck like the whole movie!

Yeah the costumes in the first film were outstanding. I wish the games would go for this more simple design. Ninjas shouldn't be running around with armor and heavy material. lol