High-Definition Frustration

It says Cancelled directly under the summary paragraph. I think they just drew their own conclusion as the summary itself refers to the game
as a "rumored compilation". Can't blame them, since the initial release date has long passed and still no official statement. Anyway, no cause for concern IMO.

Agreed.
I usually take ANYTHING that IGN says as serious as a grain of salt.

Agreed.
I usually take ANYTHING that IGN says as serious as a grain of salt.

For good reason ! IGN is part of FOX Interactive Media which is Owned by Rupert Murdoch.
Rupert Murdoch and his father are surround by conspiracy if you look into it.
Some sources say that they had close ties to some of those bad Germans in WWIII. You know what I mean, I don't want to say it, but how can you NOT SEE what i'm trying to say. I'm not saying I believe all that, but Fox news is what Fox news does. (Forrest Gump*)

As far as the game, it is still listed on Blockbuster site for March 2. LINK
And I think this is the most reliable release date on the web. So I am still hopeful that this game will be announced soon.

As far as the game, it is still listed on Blockbuster site for March 2. LINK
And I think this is the most reliable release date on the web. So I am still hopeful that this game will be announced soon.

I have serious doubts about it being released right before MK9 ...

Adding to the conspiracy theory, Rigo posted happy birthday Elvis. It could be a hint to the anouncment of MKHD or according to Wikipedia it actually was Elvis's birthday.

Adding to the conspiracy theory, Rigo posted happy birthday Elvis. It could be a hint to the anouncment of MKHD or according to Wikipedia it actually was Elvis's birthday.

LOL
No, it would've been for Elvis' birthday. Please guys, let's not turn this into a thread where Boon's/NR's every tweet is interpreted as being something about MKHD. If it sounds more related to something else, it most probably is.