Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Online and in Flash

Ever since I saw and played this game nine years ago, I've always dreamed of a Mortal Kombat Trilogy that you could play on your browser against other people from all over the world.

I know there's a way to play the Playstation version of MKT online via emulator, but I want an MKT that's like the game mentioned above. Made exactly the same way, only with Mortal Kombat Trilogy instead of Marvel Vs. Capcom.

If I could make MKT Online, I'd be working on it as we speak. Unfortunately, I admittingly suck at computer programming. So I thought I'd toss this idea to you guys, since you're MK geeks like me, plus designed this site and forum.

Please don't try to change the source to MKII or UMK3 though, because there's several ways to play those games online. MKT is a great game in the franchise, and I don't want it to be forgotten so easily. It would be terrific if you guys could find a way to make MKT Online like Street Fighter Online.

You're talking about recreating the entire game, and I just don't see that happening.

Even IF anyone attempted this, they could fix the inherent problems of MKT, but then you'd end up essentially having a version of UMK3 with a few more characters. This isn't a bad idea (assuming they fix its problems), but it sounds like you don't want the problems fixed, and anyone who attempted this would likely be a hardcore fighting fan, so there's no way they'd neglect to fix the problems.

I never said they couldn't fix MKT's problems. What I meant was that they make the online version the same way the other guy made Street Fighter Online. I'd actually love it if MKT was firmly polished.

So you'd enjoy getting raped by Noob Saibot 24-7?

MKT is garbage. Fun, but still, crap. I'd love to see it re-made, using the UMK3 engine, and done right with ALLLLLLL that broken stuff fixed for good.