Jax and Cage Playable? (Video inside)

notice that they dont say thier names and cant perform a fatality, unless its on 3 rounds instead of 2 but who likes that? maybe, it could be possible i mean with everything else happining arond this site theese days...

Don't speak so soon Kenshi, you'll get the "We love Jax" protestors over here and they'll flood the thread

LoL Jax lovers

Well I read the whole "why is jax hated" thing. And I could not stop laughing. The whole Jax is stereo-typed thing is funny. Big whoop, in deadly alliance he has an alt. costume that makes him look like an old school gangster with a big gold chain. Who cares I dont and I'm black. No im not all thugged and think Jax is pimped out but at the same time Im not into a thugged out black MK character. Just I hate jax because he is old news to me. I HATE JAX and stop taking up for him. Plus you can block his machine gun attack with your arms thats lame...bullets cannot be block by bare arms. Anywho seeing how the Pro-Jax topic thing is locked I thought I would leave a tid bit here. so yea I HOPE JAX DIES AND ROTS IN THE NEATHER-REALM. If you ask me Reiko should pawn off Jax's metal arms and sell the MK pendant and fake gold chain on E-bay. Geez folks hahaha

Re: LoL Jax lovers

Reiko WiLL ReturN!!! said:
Well I read the whole "why is jax hated" thing. And I could not stop laughing. The whole Jax is stereo-typed thing is funny. Big whoop, in deadly alliance he has an alt. costume that makes him look like an old school gangster with a big gold chain. Who cares I dont and I'm black. No im not all thugged and think Jax is pimped out but at the same time Im not into a thugged out black MK character. Just I hate jax because he is old news to me. I HATE JAX and stop taking up for him. Plus you can block his machine gun attack with your arms thats lame...bullets cannot be block by bare arms. Anywho seeing how the Pro-Jax topic thing is locked I thought I would leave a tid bit here. so yea I HOPE JAX DIES AND ROTS IN THE NEATHER-REALM. If you ask me Reiko should pawn off Jax's metal arms and sell the MK pendant and fake gold chain on E-bay. Geez folks hahaha

Not only can bullets not be blocked by a held up arm - but neither can Axes, Swords, and Lances. These MK guys (and gals) have pretty strong arms I guess.