assassin's creed brotherhood

xxITS-RADECxx

BANALITY
hey does anyone here have this game on ps3? im going to try and get it tomorrow, i played in the beta it was fun. Im so bored of killing my black ops friends.. So if i get this game and you do have it and play online tell me because id love to kill more friends( yea im cocky but im a pro at almsot any game lol )

I rented it when it first came out, great game but seriously choppy framerate and v-sync issues. On a fairly new PS3 mind you. Don't know how it runs on 360, but the PS3 version's graphic problems were too much for me. Don't know if a patch was released, but the performance disappointed me enough to lose interest entirely.

I have it, and finished it a while back (got all trophies) ... If you're getting it for PS3, add me ... I'll gladly help you out (or kill you if that's what you want :p) ... My PSN is amadasan ... Just let me know where you're from (TRMK)

I rented it when it first came out, great game but seriously choppy framerate and v-sync issues. On a fairly new PS3 mind you. Don't know how it runs on 360, but the PS3 version's graphic problems were too much for me. Don't know if a patch was released, but the performance disappointed me enough to lose interest entirely.

I finished the game a few weeks back and didn't notice any framerate issues. To me, performance-wise, it was a big step up from AC 2.

i will play with you, right now thought i'm still buying everything in rome, MP is fun and i'm only lv 9 right now, get RE5 and we can play that together too [i have B ops too]

I have it on Ps3. It was an awesome game. The rates are much better than in AC2 and the graphics look amazing! I am 99% done renovating Rome and I'm gonna sync all missions 100% too. I am trying to beat all missions 100% and get everything because I really dislike the online gameplay. It's just a little too hard and the compass is weird to me. Just my opinion. So yeah, I can't really add you because I share an account with my brother and he won't let me. But I won't play online anyway.