MK VS Hip-hop

Isaiah Seaborn

Anyone here into hip-hop? ( If not please do not troll me) I wanted to make a custom playlist (asuming mk 2010 will let u play custom songs) (MK vs DC did I can't see why they'd take it out) Anyway, I'd like to feature MK Community artist similarly to the way SSF4 did ( capcom did a great job)

Depends on if it's MJ hip-hop or the rap hip-hop.
It's much better to just play YMCA and Macho Man to a really brutal game like Mortal Kombat.
Or maybe The Sound of Music's soundtrack. Mix everything fun you have instead of making a hip-hop playlist.
This is Sparta or Moonlight Sonata... Everything is amazing, but the MK tracks will probably be the most amazing ones ;}
but when I get tired of them, I'll play my own music once again.

On 360, you can play music while you play any game or do anything really. PS3 limits your music playing? If so that's lame.

No PS3 lets you play music through games, just the same.
I hope NRS doesn't put any other OUTSIDE music in the game, JUST the music composed by Dan Forden.

EDIT:
I may just pick Mileena and play this song:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
I know I'm a little late buuuuuuutt...

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!!

@ Shang

Superbeast would be awesome too

@ Jinko

Mine is more hardcore

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS AWESOME!! - i think the music in MK9 will be amazing, ive purposely not listened to any MK9 music yet coz i dont wana spoil the experience, being a producer myself i have the upmost respect for Dan Forden who has been doing the MK music from day one and im looking forward to hear what he conjours up for MK9,

If the MK9 music it too modernised to the point where its all electro-studio rock stuff rather than the dark stuff from early MKs ill simply just play this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeeDOiXGSQA

or this! (its only the original Screaming forest sound track!!) gotta love the drum tom work, thats the proper sound of MK to me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZBLakFUHas&feature=related

sorted! :)

Last edited: