Character Bios???

I have always bn a big fan of character bios. What i would like to see is them return in the new MK game. Pretty much the same how it was done in MKvsDC. But maybe add a lil flare to it, have the character that ur looking up do an animation while u read the info or have the character itself talk to you. Just an idea to keep things fresh!

Like the ones In MK Vs DC?

That would be nice to see all the MK9 characters up close. ;) ;) ;)

That's funny, I was actually going to make a thread similar to this. I was playing MK VS DC today and I was really impressed by the character bios. I love that you can kind of examine the character models from different angles and such (Nice ass, Scorpion).

But yeah, it was really cool.

theres a good chance they might do that again. It seemed like they did it just to show off how detailed the models were and now that this game has way better graphics, its something I would def like to see again

Mortal Kombat 4 bios is the way.
Simply with the model of characters making some funny movements ^o^

Im just saying I rather have a good ending wen u beat the game than some crazy bios, i mean wat else is there to do for a bio? its either u read it or they have a narrator with a couple pics perhaps thats it.

Why does it always have to be one or the other? Games today are very capable of giving us good bios AND good endings.

Mortal Kombat 4 bios is the way.
Simply with the model of characters making some funny movements ^o^

Agreed.

MK 4 Bios were awesome.

Loved Seeing Sub Zero freezing during his bio, and Scorpion's Skull being shown also.

Maybe the characters should act out their bios like in the mk4 endings.

This single handedly was the best thing about MK4. I think this was the the most redeemable quality in an otherwise subpar MK game. But, with the graphics of todays games they are fully capable of doing a cool cinematic for the ending. MKSM, MKDA(opening sequence), and MKD(opening sequence) are examples of what they should really incorparate with the endings and in between fights in the Story or Konquest mode(whatever they call it).

As far as the Bios goes, I would like to see a nicely done charcter bio but, I think that if I had to pick what is more important I think the ending along with the cinematics throughout the story are more important. Think about it; if they were to do the simple text bios and have some full blown awesome endings and cinematics most of us MK fans would be appeased. On the flipside however, if they put a lot of time in making some extra special bios and the endings were just text based, most would be dissapointed. But, if they are able to spend time and make both the bios and endings equally good than I'm all for it! Spicing up the Bios couldn't hurt though.

Why does it always have to be one or the other? Games today are very capable of giving us good bios AND good endings.

because of the time constraint thats why most of the time they only forcus on one thing more than the other n alot of pple dont even read the bios anywaz unless ur a hardcore MK fan n having said that u probaly only gona check it out once for every characters

because of the time constraint thats why most of the time they only forcus on one thing more than the other n alot of pple dont even read the bios anywaz unless ur a hardcore MK fan n having said that u probaly only gona check it out once for every characters

I highly doubt creating bios similar to MK vs DC would be all that time consuming. Be realistic.