Belokk for DLC?

liukang234

remember, he was going 2 be in MK gold,but they had to scrap him due to time constraints. This would be a good oppotunity for the MK team bring him back. any other possible ideas for DLC?

here i am thinking please let it be a picture,vid, or information but it turns out that it is a statement

Belokk in MK... No thank you, I'd rather have Zebron or Nimbus Terrafeaux if they were going to throw in obscure references to MK.

I think all DLC characters should be characters that are well-known.

I must disagree, I think DLC should be their chance to give lost and under developed characters their chance to shine. Ya know, feed the fans of these lesser known characters.

Tremor :)

I must disagree, I think DLC should be their chance to give lost and under developed characters their chance to shine. Ya know, feed the fans of these lesser known characters.

Tremor :)

Hello Kitty would monkey-stomp a mudhole in Tremor's ass...

Tremor keeps JC's trained like potties
He bombs his attacks
his sword is an axe
he splits backs, its visible, like dope-fiend tracks

Hello Kitty is a diesel fueled monster spawned from the Japanese war machine to suppress the world through subliminal messages...

Tremor is a dirt ninja
/thread
lol jk

I would think that they would want to put a character who has been is some of the later mk games, most likely ones from the later mk games, hopefully noone from deception, i would not like to have the whole kobra,darrius, li mei, and kira group, i would actaully prefer mk4 characters that actually have some personality, like reiko, fujin, shinnok, and Quan-Chi.