New hidden characters

pgd42

I'm hoping they do what they did with the original 3 games and include a new hidden character to fight. Thats how reptile, smoke and noob got introduced before they were real characters and I think it would be cool if they did something like that again. Now they have the technology to make it a full fledged character instead of a color swapped clone and it doesn't have to be a ninja. Maybe have a secret stage that you fight them in too.

A new character is welcomed, but Kratos isn't. :rolls eyes:

That's because a NEW MK character is exactly that; A NEW MK CHARACTER.
NOT a new GUEST character.
Big difference.

Also, why must Kratos be brought up in every thread???

Well, it has been stated that this game will be filled with secrets, in the same style as the classics.
My guess for the hidden character is a completely revamped version of Khameleon. Non-playable, and hard to find.
Might be scoffed at, but I don't think it's out of the question.

Well, it has been stated that this game will be filled with secrets, in the same style as the classics.
My guess for the hidden character is a completely revamped version of Khameleon. Non-playable, and hard to find.

I like the idea jarvis.
Much like in the days of MK II, where you had to find Smoke Noob Saibot and Jade, I would like to see it return.

Yes, I am betting on them having secret characters. One of these will be a new character. I have a feeling about this. I remember in a interview, Boon was asked if there they would be including new character's and a did not say no. So that is a Yes.

indeed i hope that if u get a flawless victory and perform a fatality in the pit a new character will come out
like in mk1 only thats tremor
he is good in mkp

exactly! and although i do like khameleon and would like to see her return, i'm hoping for someone completely new this time. The main point though is that its a concept that def has a chance of making it into the game and would serve as a fan service; given it would actually be a likeable character that fits in. Most characters from after mk 4 were swing and miss

I like the idea jarvis.
Much like in the days of MK II, where you had to find Smoke Noob Saibot and Jade, I would like to see it return.

Exactly, it was a lot of fun finding those hidden super characters. I have no doubt they will implement it again in MK9.

I think the secret characters should consist of at least Skarlet and Nimbus Terrafaux. That would be bad ass.

I hope that one of the hidden characters is Chameleon, just because of his cloaking. So instead of flat out seeing him at first, you only think you see him. You might be able to see him running in the living forrest, or see him standing on the tree branch watching you for only a second before he jets off.