XBLA UMK3: Any way to save unlocked characters?

ZoopSoul

I have read conflicting theories regarding this. I'm wanting to save Ermac, Mileena and C. Sub-Zero after I unlock them so my pal and I can mess around with those characters. Is there any way to save them after I unlock them, so I do not have to continually enter the codes? Some clarification would be wonderful, thanks all!

Okay here we go I'm going to make a list because its easiest for me.
1. Enter code.
2. Stay in arcade mode and start a match.
3. Click "Exit Game."(when your in a match)
4. Then while your at title screen select "Return to Arcade." (which brings you back to the xbox live dashboard)
5. This step is the hardest and most important. YOU MUST play arcade mode first (EVERY TIME) after laoding the game, if you do not and jump right into an xbox live game you may lose your hidden characters. btw when you do this you don't need to play a whole match you can just leave as soon as it starts.

p.s. i don't have clarification so you'll have to take my word. It worked for me, so it should work for you as well.
Also you must be host for the characters to show.

Hope this Helps!
Good Luck!

I tried it and it didn't work. I believe you that it work(ed), but I followed each instruction carefully, and it never saved Mileena being unlocked. Any tips? Was this patched or something?