guest stages? and create a stage fatality!

rocky

BANALITY
Hi, the threads seem a little dull at the mo' i thought id add a fun one :)

we know theres guest charactors so would you like to see a guest stage with its own fatality?
if not, should there be a few new stages or just revamped ones from MK1+2+3,
sorry for not researching properly what stages are confirmed in MK9 im trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible so maybe theres already new stages, im just guessing the stages are remakes from 1+2+3 since thats what the game is all about,

So anyway it would be fun if you guys could come up with your own stage and make a stage fatality for it! and give it a name too,
or think of a guest stage maybe from a movie or another game, also with a stage fatality :)

Mine would be,,
THE SWAMP LAKE

id like to see the MK players fight on a narrow bridge above some kind of creepy swamp like lake, outdoors of corse, a bit like the deadpool stage but outdoors, the bridge would be about 2 people in height above the lake to enable for the fatality! - which would be the winner kicking the victim in the chest knocking them on the ground then grabbing them by the feet and slinging them over the side ofthe bridge but keeping ahold of the feet hanging them above the lake, your upside down opponent slowly comes round and starts screaming and wriggling in frustration because they know of the rumours of the dangerous creatures that swim in this dangerous outworld swamp lake, we then see some kind of shark like fin swiming towards the victim then outworlds version of a swamp like shark/dragon creature with a huge mouth and thousands of spikey teeth would appear out the mirky waters and bite them in half leaving only two legs bearly held together then the winner would then rip the legs apart and hold them in the air victoriously!

I would think that most likely the guest stage would revolve around the guest character, like on mount olympus or on a boat with hydras in the background for kratos

Motaro's Cementary

A dungeon were Motaro places the bodies of people he has killed around the floor and hung on rope.

Stage Fatality

The winner takes one of the ropes from the sealing and ties it around the loser's neck and they choke to death.

Nothing Kratos related, please. If they brough some of that in, you might as well call this game MK vs GoW for serious. Because that's pretty much what it would be.

My Arena: A meat processing plant. Used to supply food for reptiles race of lizards.

The Stage Fatality: The opponent gets tossed into a big ass meat grinder, and blended into mush. Then the machine shows their guts get squeezed into sausage links, and shrink wrapped. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would think that most likely the guest stage would revolve around the guest character, like on mount olympus or on a boat with hydras in the background for kratos

A boat with Hydras in the background would be cool. Stage fatality would be being consumed by the Hydras, of course. Anyway, I think they've already confirmed there's gonna be a stage for Kratos. I'll try to find the source again.

Last edited:
Shao Kahns Areana- uve seen the Monster in the back of Shao Kahns throne being poked while he trys to evade the guards. I think it would be a great stage fatality if the Monster got loose and went berserk on the victim or the opponent is knocked towards the Monster and it tramples them.

FYI: has neone noticed that in Shao Kahns Arena Kira is the only chained up slave that doesnt change and the other one is always changing?

Graveyard stage

Fatality: Uppercutting someone in the air and watching them fall right on top of a tombstone face first.

A slaughter house: The fatality- You pick up the opponent and stick them to a meathook were they are moved on a conveyor belt and dropped into a meat grinder (it would look like a woodchippers crushing blades) and bits and pieces sprayed out of the bottom into a big bucket.

It could be Meats new arena

A slaughter house: The fatality- You pick up the opponent and stick them to a meathook were they are moved on a conveyor belt and dropped into a meat grinder (it would look like a woodchippers crushing blades) and bits and pieces sprayed out of the bottom into a big bucket.

It could be Meats new arena

whos meat?, thats an awesome idea and would explain how they feed that big monster thing in shao kahns arena!

@KillerRyno- I am one of the people who loved Kratos' inclusion in the game however, I really don't want a GOW stage in this game. I feel like this is a MK game so the atmosphere should only be a MK atmosphere. I can except Kratos as a character because he would be a great additon to the actual gameplay, but I don't want him to be a part of the story or have any of the GOW mythos included in my MK game.

On topic... I would love to see the Ying Yang island, the Dark Prison, and the Nethership Interior. I loved these stages from Deception! The Ying Yang island with its changing mood/deadly piranas, the Dark Prison could have some nice cameo characters locked up that would grab you, and the Nethership Interior with the swinging dead bodies. Just Awesome! Damn I loved those stages!