The TRMK Census

Told ya it was bad. I love Louisville. There's actually things to do there! Ashland is about as dried up as they come.

So you're a native of Kentucky? That's where I was born and raised but I'm in Michigan at the moment, moving back to Kentucky this summer

Melbourne, Victoria ( VIC ), Australia.

I love Melbourne to death, apart from its crap weather, It's Summer down here now and Its 18 degrees today... Wack.

Well, it's winter over here and it's 70 degrees today. Crazy weather.

I know this comes five months late, but I just have to say, seeing as they use Celsius down in Oz, that 18 would have been about 65 in Fahrenheit. Just saying.

That said, USA - Iowa

I drove through Sioux Falls today actually on my way back to Minneapolis. I got a brother that lives there and plenty of friends. My hometown is Yankton. No reason to laugh, South Dakota owns! Great places, great faces, land of sunshine and palm trees.

Ya it's not that bad, but not much of an video game community here as far as competition goes. I play w/some friends, but most of them haven't even played MK9. Nice to see someone else from around here, I've been to Yankton several times, mostly going fishing or partying lol.

Yay! thank you Jade.

I'm in Panama City, FL (The panhandle) (NFL north florida)
moving soon to Pensacola, FL

I see a few FL people on there but the question is are they SFL or NFL. that's like 9 hour drive vs 1-2 hour drive lol To chill and play offline MK with.

I'm also close to the southern areas of AL and GA.

I hope more people become a part of this thread. this is the key to playing good matches offline imo :3

Hopefully this list will get updated. I mean, there are at least ten that have been posted but not added (myself included). Granted those were from a month ago, and the thread could have been forgotten about, but still. :p