The TRMK Census

More like the booty rape capital of the world. I swear, when I went there every girl and guy had admitted to being touched in no no places by dirty people. I'm exaggerating a bit, but there was a lot. lol

Oh and...

USA - Connecticut.

wow,thats the first time ive heard something like that and im a native,what part were you at and what type of women were you talkin to?

everyone should u realy just tell where u live
(i was stupid to tell where i live)
come on lets talk mk not where u live!!!
someone might stalk u these days....

Oh noez... People know I live in Connecticut. Instant stalking!

Tell me, sir.... Are you insane?

Campos do Jordão, Brazi :proud:
Here a pic of my city:
campos-do-jordao-portal.jpg

Ah... a throwback!

Yes I too remember the good ol' days... when the internet was still the lawless frontier... when posting personal info meant being abducted and buttraped...
I'm afraid those days are gone, my friend. The internet is now about as exciting as... Waco? (sorry Aldo, no offense). What I wouldn't give to be young again... *takes a nap*

Dude Waco is famous. Don't you remember David Couresh And the Branch divinien err whatever? "Waco=What A Cook Out". Yea I believe the FEDS torched that place.

Yes I remember that... it's about the only exciting thing that's ever happened there.

now that's beautiful,if i bet u r 2 havent met many brazilian women that werent

Aha! Earlier this morning I was pondering making a post about how this site had truly gone to the nerds since no one had bothered to hit on her yet, but then I thought I'd give it a bit more time. Thank you for rewarding my patience.

Waco? (sorry Aldo, no offense). What I wouldn't give to be young again... *takes a nap*
Yeah its okay. I really don't like Waco. All the teens are always talking sex, doing drugs, getting drunk, and some other bad shit like that. Waco is dangerous. I can't wait till I go to College so I can get out of here. Plus its boring down here and its the same shit(and the way I dance is "ugly and crazy" to people who live here.
Dude Waco is famous. Don't you remember David Couresh And the Branch divinien err whatever? "Waco=What A Cook Out". Yea I believe the FEDS torched that place.
Waco has the biggest willy mammoth in the WORLD and invented the Dr. Prepper. Also Baylor Univerisity is in Waco.

Yeah its okay. I really don't like Waco. All the teens are always talking sex, doing drugs, getting drunk, and some other bad shit like that. Waco is dangerous. I can't wait till I go to College so I can get out of here. Plus its boring down here and its the same shit(and the way I dance is "ugly and crazy" to people who live here.

Waco has the biggest willy mammoth in the WORLD and invented the Dr. Prepper. Also Baylor Univerisity is in Waco.

Waco sounds just like, well, every city that I've been to ...

Don't hit on her if you're up in age. She's pretty young. You don't want to be hangin with Pedo Bear.... Or do you?