The TRMK Census

Ya it's not that bad, but not much of an video game community here as far as competition goes. I play w/some friends, but most of them haven't even played MK9. Nice to see someone else from around here, I've been to Yankton several times, mostly going fishing or partying lol.

Where do you go fishing at? The dam opened the floodgates I saw and damn (see what I did there?), it is crazy. No when I lived in Yankton, it was very random to find any good players, at anything. Ha that was a nice month long reply.

Hopefully this list will get updated. I mean, there are at least ten that have been posted but not added (myself included). Granted those were from a month ago, and the thread could have been forgotten about, but still. :p
Ahh, my bad. I completely forgot about this thread.

Also, need more Aussies in the thread.

CHECKPOINT

Last edited:
Hopefully this list will get updated. I mean, there are at least ten that have been posted but not added (myself included). Granted those were from a month ago, and the thread could have been forgotten about, but still. :p

The thread kinda died so I can't blame Jinko for forgetting about it <3 It was like 10 pages back.

I made it a sticky last night.

Vero Beach, Florida

U.S.

Vero Beach sucks so much gobiln c*ck. OH MY GOD. You all have no f*cking idea what I could possibly mean. My town is absolutely dreadful. It's full of...OLD PEOPLE!(and meth heads)

P.S.- And old meth heads.