The TRMK Census

Austin, TX here. I know squirrelpion is from ATX as well. This thread is a pretty cool idea, it'd be cool to meet true MK fans around my area. Hell, I was even thinking of throwing a MK9 party once its released. Complete with costumes, and the movies, etc. :)

I have no intention of hitting on her.. I'm married. Please re-read my post. Thanks.

oops,bro my fault i owe you an apology,i went on the defense without reading the whole post,alot of punks on here usually have something negative to say to me whenever i write anything,tell you what,if you ever come to atlanta i will treat to the club,the first to lap dances on me.:)

lol yeah right

You'll probably just give me some Starbursts with a generous razor blade filling...

Now why would I do that to the man I plan on raping silly. I'm not into the bleeding thing. I'll just throw on a gag and have my way with you.

...Or just challenge you to a couple rounds of MK. OH! We can totally get all Jigsaw with this. You wake up in a chair and have no choice but to win 10 straight rounds of Mortal Kombat. If you lose, I do something absolutely awful to you.

Now why would I do that to the man I plan on raping silly. I'm not into the bleeding thing. I'll just throw on a gag and have my way with you.

...Or just challenge you to a couple rounds of MK. OH! We can totally get all Jigsaw with this. You wake up in a chair and have no choice but to win 10 straight rounds of Mortal Kombat. If you lose, I do something absolutely awful to you.

This won't be the first time I wake up in a bathroom chained to the sink.

At least I'll get to play MK...

The last few times I had to play Q-Bert and E.T.

Those were dark times...

No u

I've watched multiple horror movies and already know how to survive...

Rule 1: Don't go alone
Rule 2: Don't be black

My chances of survival are pretty high...

1. You will be alone when you wake up.
2. Race means nothing today in modern horror.

I will rock your world, boy.