The TRMK Census

Well the festival was not really anything. There was some people selling nick nacks, thats about it

I am residing in Northern NJ in good ol' USA, though, my native homeland is Seoul, Korea. if that's what this thread is about. I got lazy just to hack through all 10 pages here, so....

I'm from the southest country in the world, home of beautiful women, the best horses, tango, Lionel Messi and lots of retired old nazis... Argentina!

I'm from the land down under, better known as Australia. Wish I was in America right now though, seriously can't cope with the 30°C (86°F for you Americans) heat every single day while I'm at school.

I'm from the land down under, better known as Australia. Wish I was in America right now though, seriously can't cope with the 30°C (86°F for you Americans) heat every single day while I'm at school.
That's considered cold in South Texas, where I'm from...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

30°C is considered our average day in summer; we occasionally have 40°C (104°F) days.
In WA, its that temperature but its also dry as hell. I found it better living in Sydney where at least it was moist and rained often.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

In WA, its that temperature but its also dry as hell. I found it better living in Sydney where at least it was moist and rained often.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Ugh, I hate heat. I don't know how anyone can claim that summer is enjoyable. I'll take cold weather, warm clothes & perfect sleeping weather over severe & intolerable heat.

I am from Spain, and unfortunately I understand English better than I write. Por si me estás leyendo, hola Interloko, que veo que somos los únicos españoles del foro. xD