Mortal Kombat 2011 for PC?

Do you want MK9 for PC?

• Total voters

fasih

Hi,
we all knew it has been declared by the MK developers team that there will a PC version like
SFIV, but would like to discuss any updates on this how soon we will see a PC version of the game?

feedback appreciated.

When was it declared that there would be a PC version?

Considering that there hasn't been a PC version of an MK game in some 13 years, I think it's a safe bet that they won't bother with one now either.

yeah but for the sake of discussion, I wonder what the PC specifications would be for a new MK game. Could my graphics card, computer speed, etc, be adequate?

Just curious.

I'm actually baffled to your claim that the MK team said there will be one when they've yet to even mention that fact. The only mention I've heard is that it's just a "possibility". In other words, WB probably doesn't see much profit in a PC version.

yeah but for the sake of discussion, I wonder what the PC specifications would be for a new MK game. Could my graphics card, computer speed, etc, be adequate?

Just curious.

I'd imagine they'd be about the same as any other Unreal Engine based game released for the PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boon said that a PC version is a POSSIBILITY only because of the huge market of PC games in certain areas of Europe. I highly doubt this is going to come to fruition though.

yeah It will be great to see a PC version after the original release like success of SFIV franchise, Ed boons statement clearly shows that they are going for it otherwise they never said so.

I typically use a laptop opposed to a pc and don't own one because I am frequently on the go, not to mention I can always check the posts on here from anywhere. but I would actually support that. it would be cool to see what kinds of mods people will make for it. can you say nude patch? hehe....seriously though it would be cool

Me thinka dis guy no speeka de english so good.
Using a translator, and confusing the hell out of everyone.
it would be cool to see what kinds of mods people will make for it. can you say nude patch? hehe....seriously though it would be cool

They'd have that code locked up so tight you couldn't squeeze a fart through

I remember someone asking Boony this on his twitter, and he posted a link to a picture with Pigs with Wings, so yeah, when pigs fly.

I want a PC version with better graphics, frame rate, xbox360 controller and better online mode! like street fighter IV