Mortal Kombat 2011 for PC?

Do you want MK9 for PC?

• Total voters
i say **** the pc version just work on updates and stuff dlc costume packages dlc ill buy em all costume packs all fatality packs all brutality all friend ship if its in game brutalities would be epic as **** anywayz i would buy all dlcs omgg RAINNNNN lol give tjhis to us NRS

I say **** you, work on DLC then release the PC version with all the DLC stuff for free. :bird:

They are releasing the MK collection for PC. That's a good sign. If it sells well then it will give NRS something to consider.

i say **** the pc version just work on updates and stuff dlc costume packages dlc ill buy em all costume packs all fatality packs all brutality all friend ship if its in game brutalities would be epic as **** anywayz i would buy all dlcs omgg RAINNNNN lol give tjhis to us NRS

There should be a big enough team at NRS to be able to work on both DLC and a PC version.

EDIT: On another note, anyone think it's relevant that the third most viewed thread in this part of the forum is a thread about a PC version? Nearly 47k views. Not all in favour of it, I'm sure, but it's definitely got some people interested around here.

Last edited:
They are releasing the MK collection for PC. That's a good sign. If it sells well then it will give NRS something to consider.

I don't see how it's a good sign of anything to do with this thread. Consoles are where the real money is at and the only reason they're making a the Kollection for PC is because it's easy an easy port and most PCs can run it. Having MK2011 would require a bunch of coding and shit to get it to work with random hardware and even then too many PCs wouldn't be able to handle it.

I don't think making fighting games on the PC is where the money is at. I say this even as a big PC gamer. I bet a lot of people would pirate the DLC.

i would buy just to have the collection but i prolly wouldnt play on pc lol :) but fosure i would support nrs and buy ez.

well ..it may not be "the big money spot" ..but I'd buy it in winter for sure (thats the time I'm getting my self a new pc ;))