New moves you would like to see for your favorite characters

noob+saibot=<3

For me, I would like to see Stryker pull out a riot shield and have 2 commands to go with it which would be either to deflect a special move or ram the opponet :)(but only a couple of feet of a maxium reach):)

Another move I would like to see is for Ermac which what he would do is throw jelly beans at his opponet:twisted: sorry if thats to gory for you

Whats your guyzes ideas

Kanos my favorite guy. And considering Kano uses knives i would lime a move that shows that hes skilled at knife throwing/fighting. Not just a hack n slash brute,even though thats what he does best!

I wish some characters had a projectile that could be guided sort of like Ness' Pike Thunder in super smash bros, like, maybe raiden, sektor, or cyrax could control the direction their projectile goes

Kanos my favorite guy. And considering Kano uses knives i would lime a move that shows that hes skilled at knife throwing/fighting. Not just a hack n slash brute,even though thats what he does best!

Agree 99.99% lol he needs to show his SKILLS more

I wish some characters had a projectile that could be guided sort of like Ness' Pike Thunder in super smash bros, like, maybe raiden, sektor, or cyrax could control the direction their projectile goes

i would love to see that but i think people would abuse it so i think it would be a good upgraded move

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have an option for Sonya to do the leg grab and instead of throwing Kano backwards, I want her to lift herself up so that her face is in front his face so she can punch him several times on the jaw.

sonya_punch.jpg

totally!, like pin point accurate throwing from a distance where the knives stick in certain arterys that in real life would cause the loss of movement in the shoulder or arm or leg, (not that it would effect the opponents gameplay, just visually look like hes aiming to disable them strategically) unless its an 'x-ray' knife throw of corse ;) , and the knives could stick in the opponent rather than bounce off so the opponent has to quickley pull them out themselves.

my favourite MK character is kratos! hes so badass with them huge swords, they make him look really hard! so id like to see a move where he uses them big ass swords to chop the opponents to bits coz hes so badass that he dosent need to fight fair in hand to hand kombat coz hes so cool, that would be so brutal and imaginative and totally fit in with all the other characters that hold giant weapons during gameplay. :)

my favourite MK character is kratos! hes so badass with them huge swords, they make him look really hard! so id like to see a move where he uses them big ass swords to chop the opponents to bits coz hes so badass that he dosent need to fight fair in hand to hand kombat coz hes so cool, that would be so brutal and imaginative and totally fit in with all the other characters that hold giant weapons during gameplay. :)

since this is yet another sarcastic kratos hate post, this should be in the official kratos thread and not here. Despite everyone having their own opinion i think everyone is tired of the topic at this point

Honestly, seeing how Liu Kang is my favorite character, I wish they'd make him a little more true to the man he was inspired by. Therefore, I'd like for him to be more of a close-range fighter. Give hims some kind of fire or dragon-based close-range specials, something quick that just snaps at the opponent, but that would be hard to do now without him becoming too much like Street Fighter's Fei Long.

since this is yet another sarcastic kratos hate post, this should be in the official kratos thread and not here. Despite everyone having their own opinion i think everyone is tired of the topic at this point

yip but you godda make a stand or theyll keep on doin it!! dont blame me when yoshi joins the MK universe as reptiles evil clone!

I would like to have an option for Sonya to do the leg grab and instead of throwing Kano backwards, I want her to lift herself up so that her face is in front his face so she can punch him several times on the jaw.

sonya_punch.jpg

That's kinda like the Frankestiener.

I know it's not going to happen but Shangs morphs would be cool to see again. I miss those clunky cartridges "Read only memory" so sweet!!

I'd want Jade to use her skills with her weapons more often. I'd want Kitana, Kung Lao, and Jade to have their projectile weapons to go around their body for awhile so it would protect them from enemy's that would go up close to them.

Kabal needs more moves using his hookswords. They are one of his trademarks, but he doesn't use them a lot.

Also, one thing I've been discussing with my girlfriend is that NRS could reuse some moves from less-known characters. Just to make myself more clear, there goes a list of good moves given to bad characters, and how I think they could be used in the new game:

* Dairou's Stealthy Shadows is really innovative, and fitted well to Shang Tsung in MK vs. DC - therefore, Shang should keep it. And since juggling seems to be a key factor in the new game, I'd give his Tombstone Dropper to some sinister guy - maybe Quan Chi, Smoke or Noob Saibot.

* Oh, the dashing punches...half of the MKD characters had at least one of those. These moves are perfect fits to Jax (who even had a dashing punch shown in his intro video), and I'd love to see Baraka using a bladed dash. And maybe Kabal and/or Kano could use a dash punch as well...?

Kabal needs more moves using his hookswords. They are one of his trademarks, but he doesn't use them a lot.

We haven't even seen any of Kabal's moves yet, not even his appearance. We can't judge too much out of nothing. Maybe he only uses his hookswords during the fights, not even punching. We have to wait and see.

This idea for Sonya's leg grab is cool. I'd also like to have this move having a little farther range, it's got a lame range in MKvsDCU.

Raiden to have his electrocution move from mk2. but this time have the opponent smoking once he let's go