first thing you will do after you buy mk

xxITS-RADECxx

BANALITY
what is the first thing you plan on doing?
playing the story mode?(decided ill do this)
trying out the tag team mode?
testing out the online mode on a second account just in case you get owned?
plaaying one on one with friends/family?
arcade mode?(im guessing its the tower)
practice mode?

extra things..
kick some of the TRMK mods asses?
record your first match and upload it to youtube?
GO CRAZY AS SOON AS ITS IN YOUR HANDS
if i missed something ill edit this. But like i said first thing first, online mode im hoping is isnt bad like mk vs dc im hoping you can set your status to away ESPECIALLY WHEN TYPING IN SOMETHING -_-.

Last edited:
Playing the story mode.
I want to know what happens after Raiden sends the message to his former self.
I also want to see the part of the story mode that involves Scorpion, Elder Sub Zero and younger Sub Zero, as well as how Elder Sub Zero becomes Noob Saibot.

Last edited:
Playing the story mode.
I want to know what happens after Raiden sends the message to his former self.

I was to see the part of the story mode that involves Scorpion, Elder Sub Zero and younger Sub Zero, as well as how Elder Sub Zero becomes Noob Saibot.

yea maybe i should try this first because im so confused with this sub-zero stuff. And yea Raiden part should be interesting

Arcade ladder. Choose Mileena. Save one fatality for Blue. And the other for Yellow :)

LMAO omg cmon why do you hate these two so damn much?? i understand that they are show offs but wow yo. Mileena will get her few moments of fame last time i checked she was #1 on the official site

Test out the game in a play through of arcade mode with scorpion (assuming there is even an arcade mode), then off to story mode I go :).

Play a few fights with my big brother or Arcade mode for a few fights(either with Liu Kang if he is in it or Sub Zero)and then Story mode.

Last edited:
LMAO omg cmon why do you hate these two so damn much?? i understand that they are show offs but wow yo. Mileena will get her few moments of fame last time i checked she was #1 on the official site

I dont "hate" them. Everybodys gotta have their punching bags. Mine are them 2

Deff playing the arcade ladder with Ermac first and then I want to try out tag team mode a few times to get a feel for the game...then obviously go through story mode since MK has one of the best stories of any fighting game, imo :)

Practice mode is first for me as well. Then probably a run or two through arcade mode.

I'll go online and perform kratos's fatality on Araknyd's character lol.

I hate to rain on your parade, but chances are good that you won't see Araknyd online, to begin with. LOL

I've never been much of a fan of online gameplay.
You can thank the spammers (especially in MK vs DC) for that.
I'll stick to playing MK locally in Arcade Mode, Story Mode, 2-on-2 mode and the NEW Challenge tower mode.
99% of my online experience will consist of getting DLC stuff.

Last edited:
Straight to Versus and opening the Stage Select Menu in order to see what stages are selectable from the start! Then to Story Mode!

Straight to Versus and opening the Stage Select Menu in order to see what stages are selectable from the start! Then to Story Mode!

Yea I want to do that too. But I hope the character select music doesn't suck or be the same as menu music.

My punching bag will have to be reptile, I'm sorry but this thing looks terrible.
And btw about the voices I think kabal had the best one