characters that will die

pgd42

In the past mk games there have been many characters who have been killed in the storyline only to keep returning for one reason or another in later games. Although its understandable that armageddon was a reunion type game, it completely made no sense storywise. What characters do you think will be killed off in this new game and do you think they'll be gone for good?

I'm gonna get punched for this... But Kano needs to die.

He's cool and all, but for Christ's sake... Give Sonya her moment. I'd love to see her finish his ass off in this game. Kahn is another one. But ONLY if they plan on going with a new main villain for the next game.

I love Kahn. But the man needs to die once in a while.

Okay no one in MK ever dies, i think it was John Vogel who said that himself. And as for the reunion in armageddon, they were making character bios saying how they came to be in the game, until they stopped and started focusing on MK vs. DC. No matter what, no one is ever going to truly die.

im only talking about characters that are in this game. I think we can all agree that all of the characters listed above from mkda and deception suck but what about the ones in mk 9? and yeah i kinda feel the same way with kano and shao khan. they are cool characters but sometimes i feel like they should get killed off and hopefully NR studios can create better new ones. Stryker needs to get torn to shreds though lol

edit: damn didnt know one of the creators said that. As far as the armageddon bios go i felt like they just made up what they had to since they were having a reunion game. I mean it kinda made sense but just seemed cheap and for me ruined some of the storlines. Whats the point of the characters trying to kill eachother if none of them actually die off?

Last edited:
im only talking about characters that are in this game. I think we can all agree that all of the characters listed above from mkda and deception suck but what about the ones in mk 9? and yeah i kinda feel the same way with kano and shao khan. they are cool characters but sometimes i feel like they should get killed off and hopefully NR studios can create better new ones. Stryker needs to get torn to shreds though lol

edit: damn didnt know one of the creators said that. As far as the armageddon bios go i felt like they just made up what they had to since they were having a reunion game. I mean it kinda made sense but just seemed cheap and for me ruined some of the storlines. Whats the point of the characters trying to kill eachother if none of them actually die off?

Styker hasn't really had a big enough impact for me to care if he lives or dies. They need to do something with him first.

hsu hao,hotaro, and jax. he hasnt die!! kitana must die even though i love her

Why must Kitana die? And Hsu Hao and Hotaro aren't in this game.

I don't agree that Jax should die. Him and Sonya need to go on and one day become a smashing couple.

I hope there is like a major twist and shao khan dies then reiko takes over as the new lord. Or at least set it up for shinok and quanchi.

He's cool and all, but for Christ's sake... Give Sonya her moment. I'd love to see her finish his ass off in this game. Kahn is another one. But ONLY if they plan on going with a new main villain for the next game.

youve just been punched!!!!
But I admit that has bn a rivalry that has gone no where. But i think if someone had to die n not return i would make it an unexpected one with Kano killing Sonya. I know she is an important part of the puzzle but think about it. You have Sonya killed by Kano and that leaves a fresh rivalry for Kano n Jax n then If it needed u can have Jax kill Kano. It would be lile poetic justice lol.
But seriously u get punched in the face for that comment!

In the past mk games there have been many characters who have been killed in the storyline only to keep returning for one reason or another in later games. Although its understandable that armageddon was a reunion type game, it completely made no sense storywise. What characters do you think will be killed off in this new game and do you think they'll be gone for good?

As a nod to the Styker and Sheeva hate, they should kill of one of those 2. LOL. :laugh:

I agree with you on the Kahn needs to die statement but Kano? NEVER!:secruity: