Reiko's mystery revealed! and Lmao!!!!! *spoiler*

MaxDam

Don't know if you guys have beaten konquest yet. I suppose you all did.
anyways, in outworld, when you talk to shao Kahn, he ask you to look for reptile, you find reptile and then you go back to Kahn. After that, you need to talk to kahn again, and tells you to find reiko and to tell him to stop wearing his helmet at night. I couldn't find him so I move on to the quest. after a while, you need go back to outworld (Part that were not possible to reach because of the wooden doors), you are taken as a hostage by Kano and his men. In this part of the village, that was unreachable before, you look around, just before going to li mei, you'll see Reiko. Talk to him. After that, go to Kahn and receive your reward.

Yeah I know! that is the main reason I laughed. Knowing that the Reiko argument was done to death since 1997.
Well Mystery solved, Reiko is Reiko, that only likes wearing kahn's helmet at night lol.

the_sim said:
So was it Reiko who was killed in MKDA than... instead of Shao Khan?
Interesting twist indeed. I wouldn't have though of that. It's a nice way to bring back Khan and make him the boss for the next game.

Haha, yeah, I laughed so hard at that particular quest. It just seemed funny to me how easily they dismissed the whole controversy with Reiko. Either way, awesome move with the MK Team.

the_sim said:

I never thought of that. That's good. Who knows, since you only see Kahn's helmet when he "dies".

LoL

Duuuude why do they gotta kill off my hopes of my favorite fighter coming back in a new MK game. Grr...Oh well. Like the MK creaters said in this quote: "No MK Character stays dead or truley dies at all". Like Kang and Cage. Its good to hear that shao kahn will be the next bad guy in the MK series but ya never know. I mean hell Raiden could be the next bad guy due to him being re-born and wanting earth-realm to fear him as he continues to protect it,that might go to his head an he might go mad or something. MK is known for unkown twists and turns...I mean who knew that Raiden would be killed off. And whatever happend to Fujin? See that is MK for ya and thats what keeps the money comin.

the_sim said:

Interesting but I don't think so. Since Shao Kahn helmet drops on the floor in the MKDA intro. Shang and Chi would have noticed if if he were Kahn or Reiko. Kahn looks like a demon without his helmet if you remember well the MK2 booklet.

awesome

Good observation Max I never thought of that. If Shao Kahn really wanted to have someone look like him (like a clone to take his place) to protect him or be killed instead of him I doubt he would use his most powerful general, Reiko. Rain, Reptile, and Kano are his strongest and most loyal generals. Well... I dunno about kano but anywho why would shao kahn have a powerful ally be killed in his place...why not just let one of his soldiers do it. I mean if you see all of shao kahn's soldiers in the worlds they all dress like him.

MaxDam said:
the_sim said:

Interesting but I don't think so. Since Shao Kahn helmet drops on the floor in the MKDA intro. Shang and Chi would have noticed if if he were Kahn or Reiko. Kahn looks like a demon without his helmet if you remember well the MK2 booklet.

It also shows him helmetless in the MK3 booklet by Brady Games. He has like three or four spike at the top of his forehead. As far as I know Reiko didn't... But knowing those magical peeps he could of gotten a magical haircut... I persaonlly think the guy is going to be Shao Kahn. I don't see why he couldn't be. I will not mind being wrong though. Besides would any of us remember Reiko if it hadn't been for his ending? I don't think so. This was either a way to make him more interesting or a serious plot getting ready to unfold. I can see Midways dry erase board with tons of stories they can use from endings like these. Maybe Raiden's MK1 ending is soon coming true? He turns the tournament away from boring mortals and invites God's instead. Back to MK4 though, think about two good guys who are gone all of a sudden... Kai... He may have Raiden's staff walking around somewhere... Not to mention he is a White Lotus member, or was anyway, who knows what he's doing now? Fujin... Could be in line for protector of earth realm. In fact didn't he get that job when Raiden became and elder again? So he keeps getting downsized by his bro? Yet before this game, MK4, ever came out most of us were killing Fujin with Subby in Mythologies... So pretty much my point is just that for those who thinks Reiko isn't Shao Kahn when really there is no proof, well you're being ignorant. Anything can happen until something says it's not. When I read somewhere in a game that Reiko was never Shao Kahn I will accept it. Until then? Well I'm still hoping for Sub-Zero to finally win a God damn tournament. :D

Yea

Well I hope sub-zero wins a tournament too because not only did he reform the lin kue aka his clan and life he protects earth-realm at anytime. HE desserves more credit then what he is getting now. And I'd say if it wasnt for him earth-realm would have been doomed and I have to correct you. Raiden in MK4 was made to be an elder god and Fujin was told by raiden to be the new protector of earth-realm while he is gone (being an elder god) and fujin accepted. So Fujin was the newest protector of earth-realm then why has he not been in Deadly Alliance and Deception? I find this weird. Which goes to another theory I am working on which is: Raiden being reborn and not as pure hearted as he use to be will go mad and wage war on earth. Shao Kahn is dead, The Deadly Alliance is dead,Shinnok is trapped in the neather-realm with the fake medallion. So It leaves Raiden. Raiden will let evil consume him and he will go against earth. He kills shujinko in his ending for petes sake. So this is when Fujin will come back. Not only did he promise to protect earth-realm but he promised guide earth's warriors in his MK4 ending. That and beating up your brother who has topped you and always was better than you is a plus. So I say Raiden might be the newest bad guy and Fujin will be back to lead Earthrealm against him...like I said just a Theory though hahaha.