Tag-Team idea and/or new game mode

n9195v

I would love if you had a khoice between picking two regular kharacters or one boss kharacter for Tag-Team. I think this could work out to be real fun if they balanced it right.

New game mode idea.
Maybe you could do one boss vs three normal kharaters. the game starts with a random person as a "boss" like Goro. once he dies the person who delt the most damage on him becomes him. they kould do this for like 7minits or so. at the end of the game the person with the most damage delt wins.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Also i would love it if in private machtes you kould pick how strong/weak the boss kharacter is.

Yeah what im saying is if they made it so you could pick two regular kharacters or one boss kharacter. So 2 vs 1 boss online This is an idea for tag-team, sorry I should have worded it better

Yeah what im saying is if they made it so you could pick two regular kharacters or one boss kharacter. So 2 vs 1 boss online This is an idea for tag-team, sorry I should have worded it better

well it could be fun but the boss had to take some good damage away from the other players

Im ok with the tag mode as is, no need to make it more gimmicky like a TvC, its not that type of game.

Maybe but I would rather have them continue to dedicate their resources to what they are currently doing.
Well i agree and disagree it really depends what they're working on right now. I think really custom private matches and different game types work real well to keep people playing the game, also it can really help draw people in. Which could be really beneficiary to the game.

well now the games almost out, so what do you guys think about this idea now?

Last edited:
That actually sounds really fun.

Kind of reminds me of the Monkey Mode in Turok 2, if any of you even remember that game :laugh: