Fan Art:MK a tribute to the fallen.

xamoel

We gonna share this art with you.

mk__shrine_of_the_forgotten_by_xamoel-d34u8f8.jpg

You wanna more, check xamoel in deviant art to see mk2 and mk3 art.

A tribute to the post (umk3-trylogy) characters, without molok,blaze, meat, onaga and mokap.
Yes i know, a lot of them are the mot unpopular chracter, and i hope to see never more in the future,but a few are desent and very good characters in deed
I hope to see in dlc Reiko, Kenshi, Sareena and maybe Havik, i dont know.

besides quan chi (we know that appears in mk9) what other character you like?

Last edited:
Wowo, that is not less than AWESOME.

Must say your MK3 pic is my cellphone wallpaper...feels good finally finding the author and saying how much I like his work. :D

PS: answering your question, I'd love to see Kenshi, Sareena, Fujin, Li Mei, Bo' Rai Cho, Reiko, Shinnok and Nitara in the new game. And Kai, if they could finally make him a Capoeira-fghting character.

wow i forgot how many shitty characters were made after the first 3 games lol a few exceptions of course, but most of them are terrible. Obviously quan chi is cool but i would like to see kenshi return without copying ermac's moves and maybe havik and Reiko

Reiko, Quan Chi, Kenshi, Li Mei (hot), Tanya, Havik, Mavado And Sareena = Yeah
Rest = meh

I really can't explain how I possibly can like Mavado, but I don't Know, he is coll to me '-'

We gonna share this art with you.

mk__shrine_of_the_forgotten_by_xamoel-d34u8f8.jpg

You wanna more, check xamoel in deviant art to see mk2 and mk3 art.

A tribute to the post (umk3-trylogy) characters, without molok,blaze, meat, onaga and mokap.
Yes i know, a lot of them are the mot unpopular chracter, and i hope to see never more in the future,but a few are desent and very good characters in deed
I hope to see in dlc Reiko, Kenshi, Sareena and maybe Havik, i dont know.

besides quan chi (we know that appears in mk9) what other character you like?

Did you create this? It's good and all... But wow. Way to squeeze in almost every worthless MK character into one picture. lol

Thanks, yea, we make that draw, made by my and my brother in fact.
Yea, i know,a lot are crappy characters, other just clones, but anyway, we decide to make this like a tribute to the less loved characters, well, except quan chi, "who appears in mk9".

Last edited:
absolute awesomeness!!! that would be an awesome spin off for a mortal kombat game. maybe mk rejects. here have some rep.

Would have been awesome to see Raiden, Jade and Reptile but that is pretty damn cool. Areya gonna do another one with other characters?

Check his dA page Jade, there is an MK2 and MK3 version there.

As you know, I dig these, X. Great style going on here.