So when exactly is the release date?

I read somewhere that Ed had said last night at the VGA's that it would be in April, no specific date mentioned yet.

He sure was. I believe trmk got the pre-show interview with him not sure if they are going to post it or not.

A lot of sites revised their dates to April 19/20. The gamestop canada website changed their date from March 1st, the initial release date, to April 19th.

Last edited:
so the latest it looks to be coming out is april which is only 4 months away. if the release date were only 4 months off, doesnt it seem odd theres no official word yet? Im getting a feeling it could get pushed back. has happened before

A lot of sites revised their dates to April 19/20. The gamespot canada website changed their date from March 1st, the initial release date, to April 19th.

Yeah, that's what I heard as well. I hope they push it up to March, because Marvel vs Capcom 3 pushed theirs up to Feb. 15th and you don't want people to be play that game so much that people start to forget about yours...

Yes we've known the official date (April 19) for a while now, there was a press release last month or October. where they said that date. IGN also confirmed this date with NR Studios.