Characters from MK's past as DLC?

Would you like to see any of the ussen MK characters as DLC?

• Baphomet

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Belokk

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Hornbuckle

• Nimbus Terrafaux

• Tremor

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Zebron

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Hydro

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Concept Baraka

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Concept Kintaro

• They didn't make the cut for a reason

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

whtillnvrb

Some characters have been mentioned in MK before but never seen them in any of the fighting games. Here a is a list of some of them but do you think any of them could be fleshed out into full characters?
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Minor_Mortal_Kombat_characters

Personally I would like to see the concepts of Baraka and Kintaro.

I see Kintaro fight much like Ken, Ryu, or Akuma. Although that might piss some people over at Capcom off.:)

As for Baraka, I see him as a defensive fighter. Maybe some kind of telaport kick, a move where he flips over your head hooking you and throwing you, and hook sweep and a deflect move to redirect opponents projectiles back at them. Even allowing him to freeze Sub-Zero or throw Scorpions spear back at him. Fatalities would be

1: He flips over you hooking you under your arms just like the special and then with both characters back to back he tugs on his hook swords cutting off their arms. He the spins around and hooks around the spin of the dismembered opponent and with a swift kick knocks of the up torso leaving the spin and lower torso still on his hook and he throws the rest to the ground.

2: He cuts the opponent's Achilles tendon with the sweep move. the fall back and plead for there life as he crosses he swords around their neck and end their pain much like a large pair of scissors.

I really want tremor to appear, quite honestly he is the most deserving of a spot since we need a new ninja, we havent had one since UMK3. Belokk would be good too considering there was a model for him, and hornbuckle would also be nice.

I would like Hydro and Tremor if they became cybers. Hydro would be like aquatic blue who controls oceans and Tremor wielding sand and construction earth technology.

I didn't like Kintaro as a shokan. I would like it if there was a shokan named Ganesha.

I'm down with Tremor all the way! I read on wikipedia (I know not really a reliable source lol) that he was supposed to be in Trilogy but was replaced by Rain.

Not gonna happen as long as they use characters from other games. Seems like they want DLC to be a gust appearance thing. That is IF characters like Kratos is DLC. And they better be.

Tremor, but...not like ninja, are too much ninja for a single game, i really choose him because, the power of earth and rock is cool, and no other character has do that.