Do you want to see guest characters in MK

Do you want to see guest characters in MK

• Yes, I want characters from outside of the MK universe to be in the game.

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • NO, I only want MK characters in this game.

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • It makes no differnece

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
Only Kratos and as DLC. Kratos is a merciless character who should be in. Not in story, only DLC.

Personally I don't care if they're in or not. They're being kept apart from the story so it doesn't factor in. As for taking up another characters spot on the roster, that's only an assumption, we don't know unless the devs say that's what happened. They could have been added extra on top of the official roster.

As for them fitting into the realm of MK or not, I don't feel threatened by it. They're outsiders and I don't expect them to fit. So even if it had one of the guys from Castle Crashers in it the result is the same. Someone that doesn't belong in MK is there (kind of like Nitara or Darrious) and it's another person to check out their fatalities then move on to playing with the characters I actually like or I'm good with.

You guys should start a petition. You'll definitely get somewhere with it.

I promise.

Is there any way that we could send this POLL to Ed Boon and NetherRealm?

By the way To buy a spoon, that Howard The Duck pic is awesome.
Love it.
Don't remember the name of the villain in the movie.
I just know that he freaked the shit out of me, in the movie, when he stuck out his snake tounge.

Last edited:
Is there any way that we could send this POLL to Ed Boon and NetherRealm?

If we got a definitive result with enough people taking the poll we could just tweet the url to them but I don't think it would do much good unless one side was just overwhelming and even then it would be a long shot to get a response.

It makes no difference.

As long as they aren't included in the story and are there just for fun, I see no harm in it. It can do a lot more good than harm if done right. If the character is cool and can fit into the game well, all the better.

As long as they put everything that they intended to put in the game then I am alright with a character like Kratos. There is just 1 guest character added in the PS3 version. If Kratos being available causes the game to be more successful then great, that would just be more money used on the next MK game. You do not have to use Kratos. The people who would like to use Kratos should be able to do that.

I lean more towards yes but the Guest character has to fit into the MK universe. Dont be putting characters like Link in the game. Characters such as Kratos who are violent n it will be like a second home to them.
But even if they dont add a guest Character id be cool with it.

I agree! ONLY MK Karacters PLEASE !

The Star Wars extras in Soul Caliber felt totally out of place. Yoda's body size was unlike any other character and made him impossible to hit.
No surprise that most every online match was against Yoda or Vader, That totally ruined the game for me.

I suppose Kratos is a done deal, although, I would have preferred him not to be in it.
As this is the first MK reboot of the MK franchise, it should stick to the karacters from MK universe only, and there are plenty of MK karacters to use.