sheeva, yes or no?

I dont wanna all th trilogyes characters, a few of them are just waste of space.
I dont wanna mortal kombat trilogy in HD, i wanna at least see 2 new characters.
I dont wanna sheeva.

If Quan Chi is even playable. He may have been thrown in as a teaser... A side character hinting at the next game.

He'll be DLC if not on the initial roster. I'm hoping he's DLC. I want the original 26 on the initial line-up.

I dont wanna all th trilogyes characters, a few of them are just waste of space.
I dont wanna mortal kombat trilogy in HD, i wanna at least see 2 new characters.
I dont wanna sheeva.

Trilogy sucked because it was broken. The concept is awesome, but the gameplay needs to be spot-on or it will suck.

I second that, although Quan Chi plays a huge part in the overall MK mythos, we really need to have all the original characters from the 2D era playable, otherwise it wouldnt be a Fan Service or retelling of the events like they planned. Maybe Quan Chi is the INITIAL DLC, or potential unlockable character in the game. I have to admit, i didnt want stryker in this game, but now since we know more details due to the leak and the kratos incident, we need this game to be as true to the original series AS POSSIBLE, while at the same time, not making just a 3D upgraded version of trilogy.

Absolutely! Ed Boon did say that if you have a favorite character from MK1-3 (not UMK3 or Trilogy) then (s)he will be, in. Sheeva is one of the original MK3 characters, so she deserves a spot on the roster.

Besides, we need several females in this one besides Kitana, Mileena and Sonya (and Sindel). Sheeva will fit in perfectly. : )

I say absolutely yes! We need more female fighters.. I'd love to see Jade in the mix as well. That way there would be 7 females.. with 20 males plus DLC (which is likely to be just more males)
At the very least I hope their is a DLC poll or something so we can vote for Sheeva/Jade if they don't make it in. x

Last edited:
I say absolutely yes! We need more female fighters.. I'd love to see Jade in the mix as well. That way there would be 7 females.. with 20 males plus DLC (which is likely to be just more males)
At the very least I hope their is a DLC poll or something so we can vote for Sheeva/Jade if they don't make it in. x

7 females and 20 males? Can you elaborate on where you got that from please :)?

Haha yeah she's a terrible female copy of Goro but cmoooon she's classic! She's a character everyone loves to hate! =D Bring her in!

I'm very glad to see that the majority of people
are all for her being in this. I am as well! It wouldn't
feel right with Stryker being in , but Sheeva out. :l

I'm very glad to see that the majority of people
are all for her being in this. I am as well! It wouldn't
feel right with Stryker being in , but Sheeva out. :l

Lol, dude she HAS to be in, this game HAS to stay true to its roots (MK 1-3) as much as possible now.

Yeah my leeeast favorite Triology character is Stryker cant really think of anyone who would pick him as their first choice, followed by Chameleon...I love all the other MK characters though

I don't mind her. If she's there, I'll play as her and try her out. I know she is brutal. She is waaaay better than Darrius, Hotaru, Dairou, and Meat.

Hell yes, if MK 9 is based on MK 1~3 it would look weird if sheeva is missing. Plus she is an original character and not a clone.

I am really hoping they will make some fixes to Sheeva, but I absolutely want her to be in the game. Hp, Hp, Lp, Hk, Hk, Lk, away+Hk combo kicked some ass back in the day. haha! Remember how cool it was when we got our first playable Shokan? I thought it was awesome!

I think Sheeva in Armageddon is a nasty ogre! Although I used her quite a bit in MK3 and UMK3, I feel she iss a little too large and manly, like Chyna or Luna from Pro-wrestling back in the day... gross... I honestly feel that Sheeva should be made to be younger, smaller, more petite, and very fast/acrobatic.

I am really hoping they will make some fixes to Sheeva, but I absolutely want her to be in the game. Hp, Hp, Lp, Hk, Hk, Lk, away+Hk combo kicked some ass back in the day. haha! Remember how cool it was when we got our first playable Shokan? I thought it was awesome!

I think Sheeva in Armageddon is a nasty ogre! Although I used her quite a bit in MK3 and UMK3, I feel she iss a little too large and manly, like Chyna or Luna from Pro-wrestling back in the day... gross... I honestly feel that Sheeva should be made to be younger, smaller, more petite, and very fast/acrobatic.

I completely agree. That's what turned me off so much from Sheeva in MK:A. She was too bulky. She needs to go back to her more petite look.