Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: neo (from the matrix), terminator, tomb raider. who would you like as dlc?

none really, how about Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?

LMAO.
This is just ludicrous.

ludicrous-speed.png

More than likely if there is going to be any guest appearances it would be Kratos and that is it. Boon already mentioned that it would take a while too have the companies come to agreement to get Kratos in the game. I don't imagine he would be trying to get other appearances especially because this probably was not his initial plan in the first place. If there are other guest appearances I think it would come in a DLC package. So the people that don't want there Mk flooded with special characters (understandable) then they don't have to purchase them. I believe Kratos will be a free DLC for MK fans on PSN anyways. So people that don't like Kratos do not have to download him. This is all speculation on my part I could be wrong.

See, now this is waht i was afraid of with the Kratos announcement. People are now focusing more on guest characters, more than the overall purpose of the game, which is supposed to be a reboot/fan service. My theory looks like it was correct, due to the nature of threads like these on this website. NR studios, you guys messed up, this is a disservice to the original/hardcore fans who were hyped up due to the purpose of this game.

Y'know...I'll bite. Adding Kratos is a FANTASTIC idea! While we're add it, let's add the Prince of Persia! Y'know, I think the game needs some celebrity flavor. Let's add Shaquiel O'Neal and bring back the glory day of Shaq Fu! :mad:

Oi...

Y'know...I'll bite. Adding Kratos is a FANTASTIC idea! While we're add it, let's add the Prince of Persia! Y'know, I think the game needs some celebrity flavor. Let's add Shaquiel O'Neal and bring back the glory day of Shaq Fu! :mad:

Oi...

I hear you brother, this is getting ridiculous, this is only the beginning of people starting to miss the point of this game. Again, i wasnt wrong, i knew this was going to happen because of Kratos' announcement.

How about they create their own damn characters... Or god forbid use a character that didn't make the game's roster this time around.

I can't believe people are encouraging the inclusion of outside characters. Unbelievable.

Let's be realistic, guys. One non-MK character for each system is more than enough, and I really really doubt that there will be more. This is a main series game, not a Smash Brothers or Marvel vs Capcom where adding more mixed characters helps it out.

And they don't have time for much more. I guess they have finalized the main 26 characters, but I was surprised that they had time for someone extra like Kratos at all.

Don't worry Taj Gill - people are talking about Kratos now because the news is still fresh in our minds. If Kratos is shown on Saturday, we'll see it rise a little further, but it should die down quick once other famous characters that MK fans want are shown for the first time, like Baraka, Raiden, Goro, Smoke, Liu Kang, Kabal, etc. that people will forget about Kratos for a while.

I think that NR/WB shouldn't release anything else about Kratos until much much closer to release, after the majority of other characters are revealed. So as to keep him as an 'extra character' and not as the main event of the game.

edit-
Really, I think the only reason it was released this soon, in the Playstation Magazine, was to coincide with its likely showing on Saturday at the VGAs. They thought that this was best showing to entice new fans to MK with a famous Sony character. I think the VGA was good time for publicity, but too early to show an extra character when the majority of regular characters weren't announced yet. If WB showed off Kratos for the first time only a month before release, as a preorder or DLC, then I don't think that some fans would be as mad as they are, because they would know all of the other regular characters already, and see that he is only a DLC and didn't take a spot or development time of another character.

Last edited:

People are now focusing more on guest characters, more than the overall purpose of the game, which is supposed to be a reboot/fan service.

This is EXACTLY why I didn't want this turd in Mortal Kombat.

Instead of discussing Mortal Kombat characters, arenas and Boss characters that are yet to be revealed, people are discussing about having Terminator, Tomb Raider and NEO in Mortal Kombat.
This TOTALLY takes away from the whole MK 1 thru 3 nostalgia that MK 9 had, prior to Kratos.

NRS screwed the pooch on this one. :-(

Last edited:

how about jonah hex? hmmm could work well
come on guys its not like they gave us the guy from kick-ass. kratos complements mk and vice-versa.

I really think this is a toke jopic.

Otherwise, no.

nokidding is a troll. He should be perma-banned.

oh pls i come up with some of the best suggestions (check my ultimate features thread. you'll have to forgive me when i come across as a 'troll' because its not deliberate - I HAVE ANXIETY!!
and i was only temp banned because im one of the best things that happened to this forum. PERIOD!

oh pls i come up with some of the best suggestions (check my ultimate features thread. you'll have to forgive me when i come across as a 'troll' because its not deliberate - I HAVE ANXIETY!!
and i was only temp banned because im one of the best things that happened to this forum. PERIOD!

Wow, that was so trollrific that I'm absolutely stunned.

:rolleyes: I'd hate to see the worst ideas, then.

Last edited:

We need BLOODRAYNE in the next MK game!!!

BloodRayneCover.jpg

It'll be enough for me to have Kratos and Bloodrayne as the downloadable guest characters. Since one is male and the other is female.

:rolleyes: I'd hate to see the worst ideas, then.

i dont think i ever had any. most ppl liked them while few did not care.
anyways do you have any ideas to share at all?

i dont think i ever had any. most ppl liked them while few did not care.
anyways do you have any ideas to share at all?

Yeah, and the first would be your banning. ;)

says an xbox user. *runs*

Uh, okay?

Bloodrayne would be an interesting one, actually, lol. Though the rage from her being in the game would be at least over 9000.

Just don't watch the film.