Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Tenkai Hayabusa

As you already may know from previous threads, we should expect kratos to be a guest character for the PS3 version of mortal kombat 2011. However, if the news really is true, should we expect a guest character for the xbox 360 version? I for one, have already mentioned twice before that the only logical character to make sense would be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden II (not sigma 2) by Team Ninja. I havent really thought of anyone else that would make sense in the realm of mk to appear as a guest character for the 360. Now I'm not saying that kratos really should be in this game in the first place, however since it is likely that kratos will appear in this game, then im curious what will turn out to be the xbox 360 counterpart.

Also, keep two things in mind when posting to this thread...1, this is not to say why kratos should or should not be in this game, there is a thread for that already. 2, this thread is not to argue about which console is better (ps3 versus 360). I want to make it clear that i am no silly fanboy of either console and that I respect both of them with their own array of different games. I just want to see everyone elses opinion on who should make a guest appearance on the 360 version should there be a guest appearence altogether.

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

*Cue tons of people flooding this page with "NO! I CANNOT HAVE A DLC EXCLUSIVE CHARACTER IN MY 360 VERSION! ALL OF MY RAGE!" despite the fact that the OP gave instructions to not do that sort of thing in their thread*

Personally, someone from Gears of War, or like you said, Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden would make a good choice.

yeah ryu or someone from gears seem to be the only logical choices for xbox because of their violent backrounds but the guys from gears dont really do hand to hand combat so it doesn't really seem right. Its tough to get a match as good as kratos cause he blends in so well with the mk universe. For some reason although ryu is a ninja im just not feelin him blending in a mk game eighter

Fulgore from killer instinc_RARE.

Well, I think MS and RARE have the rights ti Kiiler Instinct. Be nice if Fulgore were a possibility.

yeah ryu or someone from gears seem to be the only logical choices for xbox because of their violent backrounds but the guys from gears dont really do hand to hand combat so it doesn't really seem right. Its tough to get a match as good as kratos cause he blends in so well with the mk universe. For some reason although ryu is a ninja im just not feelin him blending in a mk game eighter

I know there are already so many ninjas in the mk universe, but have you ever played Ninja Gaiden II? The gameplay is what furture mortal kombat games should be like should they be platformers...just watch this video and tell me what you think...whenever I am having a bad day, this vid always get my spirits back up.

The only thing Im wondering is what Ryu's weapon of choice will be...id deff want it to be original, even though his default weapon is his dragon sword...maybe give him the kusarigama (fave weapon of all time!!!!!!)

i like ryu and the ninja gaiden games and i guess if the xbox got anyone he would be the best fit, i think i just need the idea to grow on me. Hopefully the xbox even does get a special character. as for killer instinct i was a deprived kid with no n64 so i never played it lol who is fulgore?

Kaim Argonar would be cool to

I hope there is not an Xbox exclusive character in this game, but if there had to be one due to the PS3 getting Kratos, it would have to be good old Ryu Hayabusa, hes the only person that fits in with MK from Microsoft. Either that, or a person from Gears, cuz i imagine getting the go ahead from Team Ninja would be extremely tough...

I'd like to see Ezio, from Assassin's Creed, but he really wouldn't fit in MK Universe. So I dunno who could be, I really don't like any of the Xbox 360 exclusive games. Maybe only Ninja Gaiden II.

i like ryu and the ninja gaiden games and i guess if the xbox got anyone he would be the best fit, i think i just need the idea to grow on me. Hopefully the xbox even does get a special character. as for killer instinct i was a deprived kid with no n64 so i never played it lol who is fulgore?

Well fulgore was a robot created by Ultratech and ill stop there, Fulgore or Spinal would be a good fit in my opinion. Also just go to youtube and look for Fulgore, plenty of combo vids on there to give you a good idea about him or any other KI fighters.

What about Crash Bandicoot?

Just kidding, I hope for the xbox fans they will get an exclusive MK character. Im saying this even though I own a ps3 myself. I just want this game to the best possible for everyone. And ofcourse I hope the exclusive mk character will become available for the ps3 later on as DLC.

As a quick sidenote, netherrealm studios, if you are reading this and you do plan an exclusive 360 character...PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER MASTER CHIEF FROM HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE BUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see Ezio, from Assassin's Creed, but he really wouldn't fit in MK Universe. So I dunno who could be, I really don't like any of the Xbox 360 exclusive games. Maybe only Ninja Gaiden II.

Ezio sounds ****ing awesome. I would mail them my left nut if they did that.

Honestly, I would love if they just didnt put anyone on the 360 version. The PS3 heads can have their Kratos. I would prefer if they didnt do crossovers with this game. They had their chance with Mk vs DC. now its time to leave MK the way it is without adding someone from a different series

I would like to see a Gears of War character. We don't really know the status of their hand-to-hand combat skills, but everyone knows basic brawling techniques. They don't have to be the most fluid or skilled of combatants when it comes to their knowledge of fighting styles, to be a fun character to play as. Just make them more of a brawler/grappler around the likes of Jax. Their special moves would revolve around their weaponry in the games. They definitely fit the MK universe thematical wise. Gears is a very violent, dark, and gritty game much like God of War is on PS3. Also, the Unreal engine is used for the new game, and that is mainly used by Epic's Gears of War games. Ed even stated that when he saw Gears of War, he stated "That's what I want MK to look like". Cliffy B, the main guy behind Gears of War, has stated at E3 he's loving how awesome MK is looking, and just recently he stated he'd LOVE for a Gears character to be in MK.

One last little nugget to drive this all home to make it all make sense... Not many probably recall right away, but an MK character HAS been featured in an Epic Games before. Raiden was featured as an extra character in Unreal Championship 2. Which of course, was made by Epic Games. It's not too far fetched...

Assassin's Creed guy would be awesome, but I think someone from Killer Instinct would fit in better. Fulgore, Cinder, Sabrewulf, Jago, or Spinal would be great choices. Or maybe even Eyedol. An Ultra combo is almost like a brutality anyway...

And this would show interest in KI so that Rare would finally make a KI3 (but not for Kinect, please NOOOO!!!).

Viva Pinata obviously.

no that would drastically increase the rating of the game to a minimum age 21.
the pinata's are know for there extreem violence behavior! and of course there brutality