Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: No... just...no... (MK9 360 Exclusive Character)

Lmao I can't help it man. I just love bashing on that system. Has nothing to do with being a fanboy I just always knew Xbox would be lame

We all know that the Xbox 360 has technical issues and is technologically weaker than its competitor, but I agree with the other users in this thread: enough of the fanboy garbage.

Let's take a look at the characters that Microsoft owns that are totally viable for Mortal Kombat:

Fulgore from Killer Instinct-
2nb4vpt.jpg

Sure, Microsoft has done absloutely nothing with the Killer Instinct IP, but you actually have Rare to blame for that. Ever since Nintendo and the Stamper Bros. sold Rare to Microsoft back in 2002, the developer has been incompetent ever since.

Somebody else from the rest of the Killer Instinct cast-
killerinstinct_final_v2--article_image.jpg

The Battletoads-
battletoads.jpg

Kaim Argonar from Lost Odyssey-
13zbpmp.jpg

Emile-239 from Halo Reach-
35m2vps.png

The Arbiter from the Halo series-
ELT200710061929066718089.JPG

...and many more.

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

If xbox has a exclusive character it will probably be someone who is only on Xbox, much like Kratos is only on Playstation. So i think the best bet would be marcus fenix. Master chief might work, he could have a plasma nade projectile move, maybe a spartan laser move, im sure they could think of something. But IMO Marcus Fenix is more of the MK style than MC. Someone from assassins creed would be cool, but not xbox exclusive.

So i think the best bet would be marcus fenix.

Cliffy B. jokingly hinted at Clay Carmine, who is the third Carmine brother but is somehow miraculously not going to die in Gears of War 3.

Although I definitely agree that it should be Marcus Fenix. He is the main protagonist of the Gears of War franchise and has the best shot at competing with Kratos, celebrity status-wise.

EDIT: That is not a spoiler! Xbox Live enthusiasts voted on it by buying more "Save Carmine" shirts for their Xbox Avatars than the "Kill Carmine" shirts.

I want Dave Chappelle and Bernie Mac!

i want someone from halo

Depends on how much Microsoft wants to go along with this. Cliff Bleszinski and his gang over at Epic Games may be doing it all for free on Microsoft's behalf by including a character from their Gears of War franchise. Microsoft never bothered to buy the Gears of War IP from Epic Games, but there is still a contract in place.

Don't forget, Bulletstorm and Unreal Tournament III are multiplats. So it's not like Microsoft has any control over Epic Games. (turns out it's the other way around~ rumor has it that Epic Games convinced Microsoft to put 512 MBs of shared RAM in the Xbox 360 compared to the PS3's 256 MB+256 MB split making Microsoft Epic Games's slave!)

I want Dave Chappelle and Bernie Mac!

Dave Chappelle's career is dead and Bernie Mac is dead. (literally)

Last edited by a moderator:

We all know that the Xbox 360 has technical issues and is technologically weaker than its competitor, but I agree with the other users in this thread: enough of the fanboy garbage.

Let's take a look at the characters that Microsoft owns that are totally viable for Mortal Kombat:

2nb4vpt.jpg

Sure, Microsoft has done absloutely nothing with the Killer Instinct IP, but you actually have Rare to blame for that. Ever since Nintendo and the Stamper Bros. sold Rare to Microsoft back in 2002, the developer has been incompetent ever since.

The Battletoads-
battletoads.jpg

13zbpmp.jpg

35m2vps.png

...and many more.

Please dont endorse this shit... It would do us all good if the 360 got no exclusive character.

Re: neo (from the matrix), terminator, tomb raider. who would you like as dlc?

neo would be awesome. think about it. he can stop bullets, flies straight at you shooting guns from both hands, the get down low thing he does to dodge bullets. and many ppl would play as 'the chosen one'

the problem is this is a reboot. i personally don't want outsiders in this game. this is an MK reboot.

Greedy just bc Kratos is STRONGLY SUGGESTED as a guest character in MK9, u get greedy n want someone for XBOX. Geeeze lol!!!

2nb4vpt.jpg

The Battletoads-
battletoads.jpg

13zbpmp.jpg

35m2vps.png

...and many more.

Fulgore seems best the xbox. I mean i dont know any other cool xbox characters. I remember playing that game on nintindo, it was pretty fun especially that guy

Please dont endorse this shit... It would do us all good if the 360 got no exclusive character.
It would do us all good if PS3 got no exclusive character, for that matter TOO!!!

Greedy just bc Kratos is STRONGLY SUGGESTED as a guest character in MK9, u get greedy n want someone for XBOX. Geeeze lol!!!

How is making things even = greedy? I think you need to add some intelligence to this discussion rather than being a typical addlehead.

How is making things even = greedy? I think you need to add some intelligence to this discussion rather than being a typical addlehead.

Yeah.
If they're going to do it to one system, you can bet that they're going to follow suit with the other system, as not to piss off either PS3 or Xbox 360 fanboys.

id rather not see another ninja, so id pick either Predator or Spawn,
Spawn fits the MK universe like a glove he has chains as weapons, forceballs, voodoo magic and all that, and hes a deamon!
but id rather see predator in MK9, predators species live to hunt down warriors from other worlds to prove themselves as the best species in the universe, if one stumbled into Outworld he would have a field day!
He would be like the new MK chamelion, with hints of reptile (invisibilty) hints of sector/Cyrax and hint of kabal with the lazers.
The perfect candidate if you ask me!
and dont even get me started on his fatalities!! oh where to start!

If the Battletoads actually made DLC for the 360, I'd seriously have to reconsider my decision on buying a PS3.

I don't get why everyone is so upset with the guest characters, I've been playing MK since day one and am a die hard fan and personally I think its great that Kratos is in. They already came out and said he will not be a part of the story mode so it isn't going to effect the story. He just acts as a kicka** extra for fans. Definitely beats Superman and Wonder Woman! I personally can't wait!

Should give Kratos to 360 instead and give PS3 Yoshimitsu.

yoshimitsu.jpg

etsio from assassins creed. he looks cool and his character design fits mk.