Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: No... just...no... (MK9 360 Exclusive Character)

What next?, sonic and mortal kombat at the netherealms olympics ?

blinx the cat? why not tom (from tom and jerry), seeing as its distributed by wb lol jk jk

How about you actually go to the gamespy link and read. Here, I'll save you and everyone else the trouble:

"The news of Kratos also led to speculation the Xbox 360 version of the game would get its own special guest star, and according to a tweet from Jaffe this morning, that character is... Blinx."

Obviously Jaffe's idea of a joke. You can all relax.

**sigh**
thanks man
im starting to think this is a joke to get us back!

so far mk9 has been good but kratos has ruined it and if this is true
say good bye to:fans,mature rated (teen will be) and hello little 7 year olds

I cant tell if some of the people all this thread are joking, or are just being really stupid, THERE IS NO WAY BLINX WILL BE IN MORTAL KOMBAT

All of these posts better be jokes to go along with the stupid joke that Jaffe tweeted.

If not, the ****ing average IQ of the people of this message board is pathetic.

If this ends up being real or they make him DLC im going to laugh at xbox so hard

If this ends up being real or they make him DLC im going to laugh at xbox so hard

Learn to understand context. It is not real. Jaffe works for Sony Computer Entertainment America and this was one of his ways of taking a jab at his company's competitor (Microsoft). Too bad that Microsoft won't have anything to do with incorporating an exclusive character for their system's version of Mortal Kombat (2011).

I cant tell if some of the people all this thread are joking, or are just being really stupid, THERE IS NO WAY BLINX WILL BE IN MORTAL KOMBAT

I have to agree minus the caps lock being stuck on at the end of the sentence.

No need for fanboy type comments.

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

You know what I'd rather have, make Kratos be available for Xbox 360 and have Bloodrayne available for PS3.

I have to agree minus the caps lock being stuck on at the end of the sentence.

No need for fanboy type comments.

Lmao I can't help it man. I just love bashing on that system. Has nothing to do with being a fanboy I just always knew Xbox would be lame

Lmao I can't help it man. I just love bashing on that system. Has nothing to do with being a fanboy I just always knew Xbox would be lame

well if you want to bash on the 360 do it some where else...man I hate these stupid console wars its just a waste of time