Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: cool dc characters that fit in mk that you dont mind as dlc

These chars wouldn't fit cuz DC would go ape-sh** if they saw even 1 of their characters get mutilated

Re: No... just...no... (MK9 360 Exclusive Character)

I don't think this is true, guys. I already heard about Blinx yesterday, but I didn't post about it because it's OBVIOUSLY A JOKE.

People who believe this = FAIL.

Last edited:

lmao come..........ON.. no one wants DC characters because the fatalities will suck and there wont be enough blood or violence

Ive been venting like ****ing crazy on the Kratos thread that i simply have no more energy left to deal with this if its real. Right now, my MK9 hype factor was shot down from 100% to almost 0% because of two announcements. Great.

Someone shoot me in the foot right now.

ahahahahah omgosh!!!
Never mind! I think i want to stick with Kratos now!
Thank God i have a ps3

You guys actually believe this toxic waste of a rumor?
I can't fathom how anyone could compare Kratos to this awful cat.

You guys actually believe this toxic waste of a rumor?
I can't fathom how anyone could compare Kratos to this awful cat.

what happen that u go for kratos to be in the game? r u happy now!!!!!!
this stupid cat might be in it!!!
and there is no way this cat can fit in the STORY LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bet i will next thing u know they put darth vadder in the pc version
(if there is one)

why did you bump this. this didnt have a low of thought when i made it. the one to read is neo, tomb raider, terminator thread. pls close the thread mods.

Wow. Ed Boon is giving all of us MK fans payback with this FAKE character, for the character leaks from the website soundfiles. I blame Shawn Broland for these Blinx meltdowns. Actually I praise him, because this is hilarious. I hope Boon is laughing as much as I am.

Come on guys, really?? Imagine X-Ray moves on Blinx, fatalities on Blinx, Blinx's fatalities, etc - THIS IS NOT REAL. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FATALITIES DONE ON HIM. LOL

Wow. Ed Boon is giving all of us MK fans payback with this FAKE character, for the character leaks from the website soundfiles. I blame Shawn Broland for these Blinx meltdowns. Actually I praise him, because this is hilarious. I hope Boon is laughing as much as I am.

Come on guys, really?? Imagine X-Ray moves on Blinx, fatalities on Blinx, Blinx's fatalities, etc - THIS IS NOT REAL. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FATALITIES DONE ON HIM. LOL

Haha, that's a good theory.
I for one never believed this "character announcement." I mean, come on guys, seriously? You believe that?
No game studio is THAT stupid.

is gamespy a good news to go to?
cause it says thanks gamespy of the bottom of the thing on the link

How about you actually go to the gamespy link and read. Here, I'll save you and everyone else the trouble:

"The news of Kratos also led to speculation the Xbox 360 version of the game would get its own special guest star, and according to a tweet from Jaffe this morning, that character is... Blinx."

Obviously Jaffe's idea of a joke. You can all relax.

Re: neo (from the matrix), terminator, tomb raider. who would you like as dlc?

well no one repped me for my good ideas, all i got was 'that'd be awesome' 'cool idea bro' etc. but when i came up with bad ideas 'stryker into futuristic supersuit' stryker fans deemed it necessary to neg rep me. and the other neg rep was from a baraka fan. however i couldnt care less about baraka and stryker fans.

I have concluded that this is fake because of this little disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

"Posts and links are subject each author on this forum and are no way affiliated with the operations of Maxconsole.net MaxConsole.net © 2010"

Need I say more? Oh and because of Jarvis mentioning Jaffe's tweet, its fake. Thanks for the heads up bro!

And @Kergon, he should be the Xbox exclusive practice dummy. LOL

Last edited:

How about you actually go to the gamespy link and read. Here, I'll save you and everyone else the trouble:

"The news of Kratos also led to speculation the Xbox 360 version of the game would get its own special guest star, and according to a tweet from Jaffe this morning, that character is... Blinx."

Obviously Jaffe's idea of a joke. You can all relax.

we might make the same mistake! remember kratos?
we thought it was fake! maybe kergon is right
ed boon wants us to pay

Once again, it's "according to a tweet from Jaffe this morning". Clearly a joke. Whoever thinks it's real should be blacklisted from buying the game.