Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: neo (from the matrix), terminator, tomb raider. who would you like as dlc?

No more no more no more no more guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh. The reason Soul Calibur is never considered in the MK/Tekken leagues is because of the pointless guest characters. It weakens the franchise as a whole IMO. x

oh pls i come up with some of the best suggestions (check my ultimate features thread. you'll have to forgive me when i come across as a 'troll' because its not deliberate - I HAVE ANXIETY!!
and i was only temp banned because im one of the best things that happened to this forum. PERIOD!

How does anxiety relate?
Anyway, i think your rep is a good example of how you rank in the "best things to happen to this forum."

Also, I don't want too many characters as dlc. I feel as if it would ruin the balance of the game when they start adding new characters. They'd probably create mechanics not in mind when originally designing the cast. Keep DLC as costumes or fatalities and things of that nature.

Re: cool dc characters that fit in mk that you dont mind as dlc

No more!!!!! Just mortal kombat!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

Please post pis of all the sujestions please I don't know who most of them are.

No... just...no... (MK9 360 Exclusive Character)

according to this:
http://www.maxconsole.net/content.php?43400-Kratos-and-Blinx-set-to-start-in-rebooted-Mortal-Kombat

the Xbox 360 exclusive character is....

Blinx_-_The_Time_Sweeper_Coverart.png

yes... Blinx...

OMG... this game is such fail if this is true...

(thanks Phil)

Re: No... just...no... (MK9 360 Exclusive Character)

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. well MK just lost a fan. TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER IS NOW THE COOLEST GAME EVER!!!

... Are you serious..?

God damnit NRS. All of us were excited that we were finally getting a pure MK game in years. Now this is happening. I'm fine with Kratos, but Blinx? Good thing I don't have an Xbox.

**** THAT! When I first clicked this thread, all I could see was the top portion of the box, and I thought it was Conker. I thought THAT was absolutely retarded, but THIS? I mean, seriously, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm already preparing to buy a PS3 simply for the HD Kollection, but if this is true, I will wait til I have the funds for a PS3 and I will NEVER buy the 360 version.

Ha ha ha ha ha.
The way that every one feels about this dumb character, is the same way that I feel about the inclusion of Kratos.
He doesn't belong

Now do you see that these outside characters are f****** STUPID????

Re: cool dc characters that fit in mk that you dont mind as dlc

I just wanted to say that this thread sucks and I'm rating it as such.

It's stupid, but it shouldn't be deal-breaking. It's just a character. If you don't like it, don't download it. I could live with DC Characters in an MK game, so I will be able to live with these characters in the game. As long as the online isn't plagued with these characters.

If this is real,

How would you guys feel if Blinx got a double flawless on you online?

I think I would quit gaming, then suicide

Lmao xbox=fail. I doubt this is legit tho. Xbox is btter have someone as badass as Kratos