Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

Re: If Kratos is PS3 exclusive, who would you want for 360 exclusive?

Viva Pinata obviously.
no that would drastically increase the rating of the game to a minimum age 21.
the pinata's are know for there extreem violence behavior! and of course there brutality

I still remember all of the carnage you could create from the 1st game. Why it wasn't rated AO is beyond me...

I'm seeing a Gears of War guy being the exclusive. Damage-wise, he should be a heavy damager but not that great at combos. He should be one of the characters who can take advantage of an enemy being in the corner. And the game is grittty enough to match MK but not as violent as Viva Pinata (so much confetti of the innocent was shed in that game).

i own a ps3.

if xbox 360 gets an exclusive, im buying xbox to have them both

smart move WB...****ers

I kinda like the idea of Ryu Hayabusa for 360 exclusive..... I hope that it happens :D

Marcus Fenix would be the easy choice from Gears of War. But, my first choice would be Augustus Cole "Coletrain".

"Epic Games' Cliff Bleszinski is one of the most outspoken developers on Twitter. He's fun to follow, as his humor and enthusiasm for games makes him often seem more like another fan of games than a developer. Today, he had an exchange about the possibility of putting a Gears of War character -- perhaps Clay Carmine -- in the legendary Mortal Kombat fighting franchise.

Today, Bleszinski retweeted an exchange with one of his followers, who had commented "Clay Carmine for exclusive 360 character in the new MK would be an AWESOME contrast to Kratos." Bleszinski responded by saying, "I agree! Midway, where u at?" before catching himself with the followup comment, "Oh yeah, Midway dead."

After another follower suggested he take the matter up with Ed Boon's Mortal Kombat team or Warner Bros. Games, the current corporate home of the MK franchise, Bleszinski responded again, "Yeah. Must figure out a Gears char in MK!"

While this is by no means an announcement of any sort, it's pretty cool to think about the burly macho men of Gears of War invading the gonzo world of Mortal Kombat. Here's to hoping."

LINK

Jago (Killer Instinct), he's a ninja so might work. Other ones Eyedol and Maya from KI also.

"Epic Games' Cliff Bleszinski is one of the most outspoken developers on Twitter. He's fun to follow, as his humor and enthusiasm for games makes him often seem more like another fan of games than a developer. Today, he had an exchange about the possibility of putting a Gears of War character -- perhaps Clay Carmine -- in the legendary Mortal Kombat fighting franchise.

Today, Bleszinski retweeted an exchange with one of his followers, who had commented "Clay Carmine for exclusive 360 character in the new MK would be an AWESOME contrast to Kratos." Bleszinski responded by saying, "I agree! Midway, where u at?" before catching himself with the followup comment, "Oh yeah, Midway dead."

After another follower suggested he take the matter up with Ed Boon's Mortal Kombat team or Warner Bros. Games, the current corporate home of the MK franchise, Bleszinski responded again, "Yeah. Must figure out a Gears char in MK!"

While this is by no means an announcement of any sort, it's pretty cool to think about the burly macho men of Gears of War invading the gonzo world of Mortal Kombat. Here's to hoping."

LINK

IMO i think a gears character is a bad idea it just doesnt fit in with the MK universe. at least Kratos can blend in a little bit then some one like Dom or Marcus

Apparently WB Favors the PS3
There is no Microsoft-owned character that compare to kratos so they shouldnt get a exclusive
it would be funni if Sweetooth was in tho

Apparently WB Favors the PS3

I find that weird because due to the nature of the companies, Sony and WB, WB should be hating on the PS3. Firstly because WB endorsed HD DVD over Blu Ray back when the platform wars were in existence, and Microsoft made a HD DVD add on for the 360, which catered to WB. Secondly, WB has its own Film company, called WB. Sony does as well, Columbia and Tristar are sony owned. Thats competition right there.

not trying to dis the people who are going for a killer instinct character and im not saying that it was a bad game but realisticly that franchise has been dead for years and doesn't show any signs of being revived. It was pretty much a mortal kombat clone that didnt make it. I highly doubt anyone from that series will make it compared to popular xbox franchises that are around today like gears, ninja gaiden or halo.....hopefully not halo though

not trying to dis the people who are going for a killer instinct character and im not saying that it was a bad game but realisticly that franchise has been dead for years and doesn't show any signs of being revived. It was pretty much a mortal kombat clone that didnt make it. I highly doubt anyone from that series will make it compared to popular xbox franchises that are around today like gears, ninja gaiden or halo.....hopefully not halo though

I agree with you completely, Killer Instinct has been too out of the loop right now. Halo would be stupid because it has no similarities with MK. It has to be either a gears guy, or Ryu Hayabusa. Hayabusa preferrably, but the best option is NO CHARACTERS FROM OTHER FRANCHISES :).

killer instinct ... was pretty much a mortal kombat clone that didnt make it.

Not that I want to see the appearance of a KI character, but I hope you're kidding...

The fighting systems in both KIs were more advanced than anything MK had at the time (or even thus far). It had more in common with Street Fighter than MK. Did you even play it??

Last edited: