Ideas for 360 Exclusive DLC~ Please do not make more threads

i got it the idea that will win the thread Nrs's next biggest project "aside from mk" sony licence god of war to NRS to make a fighting game if mk in spired god of war then it would be the way i would do it.

why not change rain in to that type of character not onl is there that type of character in Asian myth but in every ancient religion's every were. u sir might have saved rain as a mk kombatant round of applause for him.

posiden = rain

Haha well thanks for the props. That's what I was thinking too that it'd be cool to turn rain to a poseidon like dude, looks and all. Cept they wouldn't do that since he already has a back story and making him all poseidon like would screw things up. It'd be a lot cooler than his stupid prince look

I also think that a NRS made god of war fighting game would be sick but they better put it out for xbox!!!! I really like all that mythical stuff and the style that god of war uses it. Perfect for a mythological fighting game. As long as its not too cliche

Last edited:
Haha well thanks for the props. That's what I was thinking too that it'd be cool to turn rain to a poseidon like dude, looks and all. Cept they wouldn't do that since he already has a back story and making him all poseidon like would screw things up. It'd be a lot cooler than his stupid prince look

not realy if u think about it he's royalty right then why cant he dress like it.

Poseidon_Concept_Art.jpg

now i'm not saying just copy and paste but use him (the myth not the god of war character) as a template to billed his character let him know hes part god from the start let him talk down to people and just the biggest ass out there have him putting down the other fighters during the match. have him laffing during his combos. i dont know what do u guys think good idea. he did'nt have a big part any way. A change to him would be a step in the right direction imo

Last edited:
not realy if u think about it he's royalty right then why cant he dress like it.

Poseidon_Concept_Art.jpg

now i'm not saying just copy and paste but use him (the myth not the god of war character) as a template to billed his character let him know hes part god from the start let him talk down to people and just the biggest ass out there have him putting down the other fighters during the match. have him laffing during his combos. i dont know what do u guys think good idea

Ha that sounds cool. They could also say that he is poseidons son(but they wouldn't call him poseidon) and his mom is the queen of whatever realm he is from. I have no idea if that conflicts the current story at all. But yeah I just didn't like his prince look. I also like the idea of him being a total douche to everyone haha kind of like kano all disrespectfull

see i thought of this in less than ten minutes why cant they it's not at all hard.

u guys like the new avatar.

Please don't get this thread off topic.

~Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm how about no 360 exclusive? There is nothing good enough exclusive on the 360 for MK. You have Halo (Hell no), Gears (No), Fable (Hell No), and Alan Wake(No).

Umm how about no 360 exclusive? There is nothing good enough exclusive on the 360 for MK. You have Halo (Hell no), Gears (No), Fable (Hell No), and Alan Wake(No).

*Facepalm*

Fable wouldn't work, Alan Wake isn't even the same type of game (Oooh, a FLashlight! Scary....), but Master Cheif, Marcus Fenix and such would totally fit. If nothing else, they could go and give us something that used to be Exclusive, like a Big Daddy/Little Sister, Alma Wade/Paxton Fettel, or something along those lines.

There is plenty they could have done, and there is no excuse as to nothing happening for us.

The excuse is that no matter who the xbox exclusive was, there would be total rage by half the people that that character doesn't fit on MK. It is unanimous that kratos fits MK and people still got mad that they put a crossover character in. I think that's a reasonable reason to not put an exclusive in.

*Facepalm*

Fable wouldn't work, Alan Wake isn't even the same type of game (Oooh, a FLashlight! Scary....), but Master Cheif, Marcus Fenix and such would totally fit. If nothing else, they could go and give us something that used to be Exclusive, like a Big Daddy/Little Sister, Alma Wade/Paxton Fettel, or something along those lines.

There is plenty they could have done, and there is no excuse as to nothing happening for us.

no they would'nt fit they don't use the hands only there guns if it was some one that hit with there hands like scorge from gow 2 then it would but,even he uses his gun to much.

and before u say well kratos. let me stop u there and say yes he uses his blades but he still fights more or less hand to hand and is fight game worthy because he can fight hand to hand.

with out the guns marcus and master chief would be a good choice but until then they wont fit. yes there is hay microsoft get off ur ass and do something for ur consumers.

no they would'nt fit they don't use the hands only there guns if it was some one that hit with there hands like scorge from gow 2 then it would but,even he uses his gun to much.

and before u say well kratos. let me stop u there and say yes he uses his blades but he still fights more or less hand to hand and is fight game worthy because he can fight hand to hand.

with out the guns marcus and master chief would be a good choice but until then they wont fit. yes there is hay microsoft get off ur ass and do something for ur consumers.

Skorge barely uses his gun, other than that it's all his Chainblade.

And no, Kratos does not fight hand to hand, he fights in Melee combat, big difference.

If you want Master Cheif without guns, just give him an Energy Sword and call it a day. The dude has some major hand to hand skills. Marcus Fenix would work as being a slow dude with the ability to use his Chainsaw as a counter and the guns for his specials.

Really no excuse.

Skorge barely uses his gun, other than that it's all his Chainblade.

And no, Kratos does not fight hand to hand, he fights in Melee combat, big difference.

If you want Master Cheif without guns, just give him an Energy Sword and call it a day. The dude has some major hand to hand skills. Marcus Fenix would work as being a slow dude with the ability to use his Chainsaw as a counter and the guns for his specials.

Really no excuse.

Or Like Nicole The Spartan From DOA4

not they way i use him it's gangbusters when it's me and kratos just ask Alisa, _timesofgracex_,outworld goddess they will all tell u that i'm not bow spammer i like to live up to my moniqure of #1 kratos player. and no i didnt give my self that title a guy i had sum six fights with did.

oh and the one i'm most proud of is when i fought rockhardmilkgun he said i was the only good kratos player. thanks milky dude

he isn't a melee player hes an agressive punisher. and he does fight hand to hand last time i checked he only has one melee move out of his whole Repertoire and thats 2,1,2 sounds different now don't it.

ask these people
nuth1nmuch,Alisa,Outworld goddess, _timesofgracex_,CYD_Vicious.
they know my play style.

sry for getting OT again resume xbox character discussion.

Last edited:
not they way i use him it's gangbusters when it's me and kratos just ask Alisa, _timesofgracex_,outworld goddess they will all tell u that i'm not bow spammer i like to live up to my moniqure of #1 kratos player. and no i didnt give my self that title a guy i had sum six fights with did.

oh and the one i'm most proud of is when i fought rockhardmilkgun he said i was the only good kratos player. thanks milky dude

he isn't a melee player hes an agressive punisher. and he does fight hand to hand last time i checked he only has one melee move out of his whole Repertoire and thats 2,1,2 sound different now don't it.

So, what your telling me, is that they can take Kratos and strip him of his weapons, but they can't take Master Cheif and strip him of his guns?

hypocritical, kinda.

So, what your telling me, is that they can take Kratos and strip him of his weapons, but they can't take Master Cheif and strip him of his guns?

hypocritical, kinda.

they could use it like stryker but only a pistol

No Offence To Kratos Fans But He Has Alot Of Weapons Sorry

Yes, because kratos is from a beat-em up game while master chief is from a shooter

No But Seriously

Blades of Athena Blade of Olympus Kratos' Equipment Blades of Exile Blades of Chaos Nemesis Whip Claws Of Hades Nemean Cestus

And That Bow And Arrow

Really Jeez This Makes Me Want A PS3 If Hes Decked To The Limit And Looks Like He Has Only Blades

Ok, Rain being some kind of Poseidon? Great, but Rain looking like Poseidon? HELL NO! lol he needs to look like a ninja with a mask and hood or like an arabian ninja knight like in MKA with a veil but without a cape. I want Rain to look like a ninja like in UMK3/MKT or like an arabian knight like ninja, like in MKA. Im all for it in the story part but not in the greek god look.

hypocritical, kinda.

no they didn't.
they put all his weapons from god of war 3 in the game and yes if u striped master chief of his guns and all he had was the ridiculous 30 foot jump and the blue lightsaber he wouldn't do any thing for the game like kratos is.

even with out any of his weapons kratos still kan fight we haven't seen any non weapon gamplay from master chief or fenix. (including his blue lightsaber) In the non weapon comment because its still a weapon.